4th of July foundation hunting

JoelB

Sep 20, 2010
Heading to Wellsboro, Pa. to hunt some old foundations on a friends property. I will take along what I feel will get me through the hunt ( shovel, hand pruner for roots, water) . Since I will be hiking in a ways I would like to be prepared. Can you remember " Boy--I wish I would have brought________________(you fill in the blank--many thanks). I am primaily a coin hunter in parks, homes, etc...I will be digging everything.

K

Kentucky Kache

JoelB said:
Heading to Wellsboro, Pa. to hunt some old foundations on a friends property. I will take along what I feel will get me through the hunt ( shovel, hand pruner for roots, water) . Since I will be hiking in a ways I would like to be prepared. Can you remember " Boy--I wish I would have brought________________(you fill in the blank--many thanks). I am primaily a coin hunter in parks, homes, etc...I will be digging everything.

My detector :tongue3:

Dwight S

Apr 26, 2010
NC
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT-Pro & White's TDI & Tesoro Compass uMax
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Grab a cheap backpack & load it up. Once you are on your site, you can take it off and leave it where you know where it is... Take water, snacks, first aid kit, extra batteries, bug spray (Repel Permethrin Clothing & Gear spray works well to keep ticks off). If you have it, take a pinpointer!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread