~~ 5.75----TEJON~~

Sandman

Gold Member
Aug 6, 2005
In Michigan now.
Detector(s) used
Excal 1000, Excal II, Sovereign GT, CZ-20, Tiger Shark, Tejon, GTI 1500, Surfmaster Pulse, CZ6a, DFX, AT PRO, Fisher 1235, Surf PI Pro, 1280-X, many more because I enjoy learning them. New Garrett Ca
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I have a Tejon and don't have the small coil anymore as dropped it and it was never the same. I should replace it but I have sniper coils for the other detectors except the Sov GT. Using the sniper coil on a Tejon is a real coin finder in trashy areas and your able to get near metal fences easy.

OP
OP
artzstuff1

artzstuff1

Bronze Member
Oct 8, 2008
Wayne Co. IL. "POND CREEK"
Detector(s) used
Tesoro's (many- 7-8)
Sandman said:
I have a Tejon and don't have the small coil anymore as dropped it and it was never the same. I should replace it but I have sniper coils for the other detectors except the Sov GT. Using the sniper coil on a Tejon is a real coin finder in trashy areas and your able to get near metal fences easy.

It seems a little easier to ground balance with the small coil,just need to put it on and give it a try,I guess,,

Bummer about dropping yours ,,maybe they will fix it free,,,my tejon seems to be a beast on depth,, seated dime @- 9-10 " is not to bad,,

Thanks for the reply sandman,,,always love your insight to this great hobby.

Arthur

Wayne co.
il.

smcdmc

Aug 12, 2011
Maine
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTAx 500, Teknetics G2, Garrett Pro Pointer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sorry to hijack your thread, but I've got a 5.75 question as well. I have the Cortes and have thought about getting one for some trashy areas and was curious about depth compared to the stock coil. Also, one website I looked at has 2 different 5.75 coils. One is $79, one is $110. What is the difference. Also, for the Cortes do I need the 4 pin or 5 pin? Also, in that size what is better, the concentric or the widescan?

Shane

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread