First Hunt with the Vaquero

Jersey Hunter

Dec 27, 2011
Barnegat, NJ
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2 SE and G2, Garrett AT-Pro, Garrett Pro Pointer, Lesche digger and Relic Hunter Shovel.
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting

Attachments

• Vaqureo_1335B.jpg
    Vaqureo_1335B.jpg
    30.2 KB · Views: 379

atomicscott

Bronze Member
Aug 18, 2011
Riverside CA
Detector(s) used
Current: Nokta Makro Simplex+, Teknetics Patriot, Fisher Gold Bug (original), GP Pinpointer (Garrett Clone) Lesche. Owned: Omega 8000, Minelab X-Terra 505, Fisher F2, Tesoro Vaquero, & Compadre, Whit
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great finds! Congrats on the new V. I had my first hunt with my new Vaquero last week! I couldn't be more happy so far. It's well worth the price. I bought a Compadre first to replace my Fisher F2 and was so impressed, I decided on the Vaquero for gold prospecting and all-around detecting. I think instead of putting on all the bells and whistles, Tesoro concentrates on hot electronics. I dug a piece of lead shot about 2-3 inches down that weighs less than 1 GRAIN. The Vaquero sure looks simple, but the performance is awesome!

Terry Soloman

Gold Member
May 28, 2010
White Plains, New York
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Nokta Makro Legend// Pulsedive// Minelab GPZ 7000// Vanquish 540// Minelab Pro Find 35// Dune Kraken Sandscoop// Grave Digger Tools Tombstone shovel & Sidekick digger// Bunk's Hermit Pick
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Congrats on a fantastic first hunt with the new machine! :hello2:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread