Sep 20, 2005
Central North Carolina
Upvote 0

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
when theres a gold or silver ring in the hole,believe me....................shell be impressed! ;D

SugarSand

May 4, 2005
Iowa
Sounds like you're doing just fine, and the wife will be impressed when you find what SHE wants! ?All depends on the person, my girlfriend is very supportive of me and MD. ?Reminds me of work, no matter how well you do something they just want more... ?Maybe I've digressed and that's why I live alone and have a girlfriend? ?I hope to make my job similar someday too, LOL! :) ?On the same note, I felt so peacefull the other day on my knees digging a target amongst the trees and grass with my detector.............................

Bob Z.

Oct 29, 2005
upstate ny
Detector(s) used
MXT, GROUNDHOG ,MAASTERHUNTER 7
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I find detecting very relaxing. Bob

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
HAHA! My hubby still doesn't understand either! :D

Congrats on your finds!!

Nana

Gigisdiamonds

Mar 18, 2005
Kansas
;D I TOTALLY understand! Just finding what your looking for without digging to China feels great! Well lol at least thats where I'm at too! Glad to hear its not just me that feels this way! :D I now also know why its great, to see a penny come out of a hole instead of JUST pull tabs or nails or unknown whatsits! I say WTG! ;D ;D ;D

HH
Gigi

Leon

Silver Member
Jul 2, 2004
Indy
Detector(s) used
Cz3d
Any day you get out detecting is a good day,,, Congrats on the Pin-pointing!
Good luck & Happy hunting~

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I was digging the other day and caught a faint conversation in spite of my earphones. Suddenly I realized it was me talking to my detector! On my GTI 2500 there is a pleasant ladies voice that comes on and gives you the size and depth of the target when you pinpoint. I was argueing with her! I was totally engrossed with my detector and oblivious to all external stimulus! MONTY

K

Kentucky Kache

Monty said:
I was digging the other day and caught a faint conversation in spite of my earphones.? Suddenly I realized it was me talking to my detector!? ? On my GTI 2500 there is a pleasant ladies voice that comes on and gives you the size and depth of the target when you pinpoint.? I was argueing with her!? I was totally engrossed with my detector and oblivious to all external stimulus!? MONTY

Now we know why you love detecting. ;D

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Monty said:
I was digging the other day and caught a faint conversation in spite of my earphones.? Suddenly I realized it was me talking to my detector!? ? On my GTI 2500 there is a pleasant ladies voice that comes on and gives you the size and depth of the target when you pinpoint.? I was argueing with her!? I was totally engrossed with my detector and oblivious to all external stimulus!? MONTY

You can tell a man programmed her voice-if a woman had, you'd hear "Wash your hands before you touch me." and "Don't you dare lay me down in those stickers."

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
Monty said:

jbot said:
It's more like, "Wash your hands and don't touch me."

LOL!!!!!!! :D :D :D :D :D

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'll have to admit, (grinning sheepishly) that voice does kinda' turn me on! And the best part is she never asks if it was good for me. And if she ever starts nagging I can turn the voice off! If a woman had written the script for the detector it would have said something like, "Size B at 5 inches, and don't forget to pick up some milk at the store on the way home", " Take your old muddy shoes off before you come into the house"! ;) Monty

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Monty said:
I'll have to admit, (grinning sheepishly) that voice does kinda' turn me on!? And the best part is she never asks if it was good for me.? And if she ever starts nagging I can turn the voice off!? If a woman had written the script for the detector it would have said something like, "Size B at 5 inches, and don't forget to pick up some milk at the store on the way home", " Take your old muddy shoes off before you come into the house"!? ;)? Monty

Yep, if a man programmed it the depth would never be less than 6". ;D

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread