5 quick pans

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Got to run 5 quick pans yesterday on my way to pick up a friend for an appointment.

IMG_4562.JPG

Upvote 0
OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Prospector-Sniper-Supermini Thanks Todd & Chris, Goldhog Multisluice Thanks Doc, My Land Matters Thanks Claydiggins, 6 Senses
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Looks like maybe Saturday.

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Mojo, seriously your killing me did you make back out there? Or did to much turkey keep ya back. Haha oh wait you said Saturday... And today is Saturday.. I will have to wait a day to start bugging you! Damn fine gold sir! Hope you find a ton more

EccentricInTexas

Jan 14, 2013
Central Texas
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 11DD coil 11x15DD coil 6DD coil
Schiebel AN-19/2,
Bounty Hunter Land Ranger Pro,
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 505,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Love that Placer Gold!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Mojo, seriously your killing me did you make back out there? Or did to much turkey keep ya back. Haha oh wait you said Saturday... And today is Saturday.. I will have to wait a day to start bugging you! Damn fine gold sir! Hope you find a ton more

I did not get back there today. Took the Grandkids to the fish hatchery to watch the Salmon run. Will get out tomorrow and will have a report for you then. Hopefully nice shiny stuff...

TheGoldProspector

Apr 14, 2014
Gold Country - California
Detector(s) used
-Keene A52 - Fab2.5 Highbanker - GoldNSand Hand Dredge

Garrett AT Pro - Bazooka Gold Trap 30" Prospector - Garrett Ace 250 - Blue Bowl Concentrator
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I desire to dig alondside you

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sounds like a great day! Get those grandkids out seeing nature good on you. Hopefully some day they will go out digging with you. Good luck in the hunt for more good gold! Can't wait to see or here of what you find. I'm prospecting vicariously through your reports since I'm frozen out of digging anything but snow!

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm waiting for one of your grand kids to tell u look grandpa is this gold.. Hopefully a nuggie or nice picker!!! Digging buddy for life!!!

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
AlaskaGold I got out to the river today. Stuck my shovel in the same hole a took a couple of pans but left the rest for my friend to work. He worked it on Thursday and got short of a 1/4 gram in about an hour. I then worked some crevices and traps. 3.5 hours today.

IMG_4598.JPG

AlaskaGold

Nov 28, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
G Mojo great work, thanks for the update and photo! That is some nice chunky stuff. That hole is a real producer, glad you made it back. Knowing there such nice gold in a hole would make it tough for me to stay away. I came across a hole like that late this fall and never got to finish cleaning it before I was froze out, so now I have all winter to think what's still there. Hope you make it back out soon and clean up more of that beautiful chunky gold.

Prospector70

Nov 6, 2013
Detector(s) used
Bazooka Gold Trap 48", Keene A51 sluices and a
Number 2 Shovel baby!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Dang! man, I gotta get out more :D

Eastforklocal

Sep 25, 2014
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sick pan brother glad u grabbed some chunky!! Have u ventured farther up on the "side" ??? Really curious about .. Well u know ..

OP
OP
goldenmojo

goldenmojo

Bronze Member
Dec 9, 2013
N. California
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Not yet will be spending more time there in the next few weeks.

Aufisher

Bronze Member
May 12, 2013
The Golden State
Detector(s) used
Whites Goldmaster V/SAT. VibraProbe. Bazooka 48" Prospector Sluice. Shorts. Chickens + Goats + Goldhounds. 35' Chris Craft Caribbean motorsailer. FISH OIL + BURLAP
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
Nice fat flakes! You're on good ground!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread