diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Okay I actually gave her a dollar but she was asking 50 cents. I bought it because i'd never seen one before, it was in the original box and it piqued my interest because it was a coin clock and I like coins. It just got done selling on Ebay.

cc.jpg

Attachments

• cc.jpg
    cc.jpg
    43.6 KB · Views: 1,085

batcap

Jun 22, 2010
Baltimore MD
Detector(s) used
AT PRO
If you would have waited a week and completely failed to use any capitalization or punctuation, you could have made $100 more. I'm joking of course -- I just checked out eBay's completed listings and saw the "open box, 1/2 assembled" post that came after yours. Great score man. I've never broke $100 at auction on eBay.

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
batcap said:
If you would have waited a week and completely failed to use any capitalization or punctuation, you could have made $100 more. I'm joking of course -- I just checked out eBay's completed listings and saw the "open box, 1/2 assembled" post that came after yours. Great score man. I've never broke $100 at auction on eBay.
Didn't see that one! I'll update this in about 3 weeks. This story isn't over. :wink:

OP
OP
diggummup

diggummup

Gold Member
Jul 15, 2004
Somewhere in the woods
Detector(s) used
Whites M6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OldSowBreath said:
Ugh. I passed one up a couple of weeks ago because I didn't think it was worth anything.
I would have too if it had been more than $2 or $3. Who'da thunk it?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions