53 wormed musket balls in one hole

Florida.
The musket balls and some of the pipes are associated with military occupation during the Second Seminole War 1835-1842

Last edited:
attachment-1-3.png

attachment-11.png

You just keep pulling out the good stuff I like to see it.. Your lucky I wish I could search outside right now dang snow in my way lol so I just keep looking in the crawl space and under the porch

Dang Gatorboy! I'm impressed with that many musket balls! Lucky dog!

You just keep pulling out the good stuff I like to see it.. Your lucky I wish I could search outside right now dang snow in my way lol so I just keep looking in the crawl space and under the porch

Haha! I'm sorry I would be the same way. I'm pretty blessed down here I'm heading off to a 1715 fleet shipwreck beach in the morning.
Thanks Donny

Haha! I'm sorry I would be the same way. I'm pretty blessed down here I'm heading off to a 1715 fleet shipwreck beach in the morning.
Thanks Donny

Do you usually find a cob or two when you go there?

I wish it were that easy.
Conditions are actually bad right now since the prevailing winds have piled a lot of sand up on the beach covering up most everything old.
I adapt with the weather however and just change what I'm looking for and where on the beach I look.
This is a bad time to find old cob coins and other metal objects from the wreck up on the beach.. It is a good time though to find less dense items with more surface area washed up on the beach like ceramics.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions

Back