5900 di pro

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
hay every one
was out with the white's 5900 di pro yesterday, and that detector found a target 9"by6"yb3" thick at 30 inches, had a bout 10 inches of air to spare and it was on a slit angle it weighed a bout 32 pounds it was a piece of float copper,

plus,
other pieces of copper were found. but what a detector, had the 15" maxium attach it would not stop ringing on the target had to dig, plus the other pieces were found right a round it all so..what a day that does happen to me often as I would like it too. but we will take it,

those old white's analogue detectors go pretty dam deep, I tell ya.. and find all the good stuff...
thank you white's for making the best detectors out there, I had a great day...

liftloop

Msbeepbeep

Gold Member
Jun 24, 2012
MA
Detector(s) used
M-6, pro pointer, pistol probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Awesome and congrats! I think those detectors have better sound quality. I could tell if it was dime, penny, quarter, or something larger by sound alone on my old 4900, but alas it has bit the dust, so now I have a M6 still getting acquainted with it, sounds are more confusing to me so far.

BosnMate

Gold Member
Sep 10, 2010
Detector(s) used
Whites MXT, Whites DFX, Whites 6000 Di Pro
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a Whites 6000 DI Pro, and that is a great machine. I'd still be using it, except it doesn't have a cuff, or arm brace, or what ever it's called, and at my advanced age and health, it's just too hard on my arm. It's a really good machine though, and I've found some good stuff with it. I was at the gold show awhile back, and White's was there with a booth, and the lady from White's told me that they make a cuff for that machine now, or I could get one from them. I didn't pay that much attention though, because that's the machine my grand kids use now, I've already got two machines with cuff's.

OP
OP
L

liftloop

Silver Member
May 7, 2008
lakelinden mi
Detector(s) used
MXTdeepscan 8by14dd, bulls eye 2, 5900diprosl Maxima1500, Master Hunter cx plus Treasure Hound, surf
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
thanks for the replies
Msbeepbeep tone I,D can be tough to figer out when theirs so many targets close by.
and the 5900 is a bear to lug around at times also bosnmate.
but i love it...

liftloop

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread