66 yr old pregnant!

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
This lady went to the Ukrane ( I think it was) and had IVF treatment. The eggs used were not her's, and the male sperm was donated.
I do feel that she is a bit foolish at her age doing this, but she is a rich and Independent woman who is capable of making that decision for herself.

regards Shirley.

p.s. relax DJ we believe you :icon_scratch:

mamabear

Silver Member
Feb 21, 2008
SE Missouri
Detector(s) used
garage sale oldie
Primary Interest:
Other
OMG! not for me. Texastee-- a big thanx for being there for them.

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Texastee. Fraid that was an attempt with my English sense of humour to be funny. Hope I didn't offend you. You obviously do a great deal of good, and I am sure your friends are very grateful for your kindness.

savant365

Silver Member
Mar 28, 2007
Northwest Missouri
Detector(s) used
ACE 250
66 years old and wants to have a baby on purpose? I can't wait to hear why, LOL. Maybe she is going after octo-moms record too...what a crazy world this can be sometimes ???

Unicorn

Nov 18, 2007
Birmingham
Primary Interest:
Other
Texastee....... I also dream about wishes and wealth. I would wish for my beloved, the Moon and Stars, to shine on him, and send him showers of gold, so that he can fulfill his wish too. It's like a merry go round, we dream and wish for others, but strangely not always for ourselves.

regards Shirley.

Mental Granny

Gold Member
May 8, 2005
Cherokee Strip
Detector(s) used
Cibola
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
No way ! I will raise my grankids if anything were to happen to my daughter and her husband I love my grandbabies but start over with being PREGNAT no way no how!

I love farm eggs I wish we lived outside the city limits so we could have chickens!

TerryC

Gold Member
Jun 26, 2008
Yarnell, AZ
Detector(s) used
Ace 250 (2), Ace 300, Gold Bug 2, Tesoro Cortes, Garrett Sea Hunter, Whites TDI SL SE, Fisher Impulse 8, Minelab Monster 1000, Minelab CTX3030, Falcon MD20, Garrett Pro-pointer, Calvin Bunker digger.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
But Warsaw...
She's IVF! That's like saying Elizabeth Taylor is a natural beauty at her advanced age! TTC

truckinbutch

Silver Member
Feb 15, 2008
Morgantown,WV
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Landstar
texastee2007 said:
Unicorn said:
Texastee....... I also dream about wishes and wealth. I would wish for my beloved, the Moon and Stars, to shine on him, and send him showers of gold, so that he can fulfill his wish too. It's like a merry go round, we dream and wish for others, but strangely not always for ourselves.

regards Shirley.

and that is the way it should be.....so much better to give and serve then to receive....although I find myself so blessed beyond belief. Money and possessions are very over rated....to be able to make someone else happy...now that is wealth...
T do you know how few folks in this world are blessed like you and I are ?

Detectingfreak

Gold Member
Apr 26, 2006
Bellevue, WA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE, Tesoro TigerShark
I know this is mean, but what will happen when she dies of old age and her son or daughter is only 15 and can't take care of themself?

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread