7/26/2011 halves boxes - updated

rfishoutofwater

Feb 11, 2011
PNW
Detector(s) used
garret 350
Well. Been on a dry spell for the last 6-7 boxes of halves so I haven't really posted due to this. Today stopped at my pick up bank and was going to just pick up some dimes to tide me over until Friday when my halves come in and when I get to the teller she says " you want your boxes of halves today". I say " you have more boxes for me?" she says of course we do. How many you want? I say how many you got? We have 4 more boxes for you and will have 4 more tomorrow for you too. Well hot damn I'll take 2 and be back tomorrow for the rest. I love this bank. They are my best pick up bank I have. Always going above and beyond. I think it also helps that I drop off cookies every other week too.

So my results for these two boxes weren't great but wasn't a skunk either. Got a 1968 d and a nifc 2006p. I will keep you posted on the next few boxes. Looks like. Busy week for halves for me. HH :)

picked up another 2 boxes today and those were a skunk on silver. did produce a 2002p NIFC and 2009P NIFC. getting 2 more tomorrow. will post results

on another note. These last 4 boxes has had a ton and I mean a ton maybe 40% of the boxes are all marked. Not with the same marks but 4-5 different ones. I hate when people mark coins. Its useless and waist of time. some of the marks are :

"4-11"
"M" might be "3"
"TRASH"
"///"
and a single line under the bust
marked edges in sharpi

some have multiple marks of different combos from above.

any ways happy hunting

Upvote 0

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions