7 Gold Coin Hoard Search And Recovery Projects For 2009

treasure_researcher

Nov 18, 2008
Hi everybody.

I have been an historical researcher for over 30 years. Specializing in farmers and ranchers from the late 1800s and early 1900s. I have a planned search and recovery project on 7 very promising sites scheduled for 2009. I have complete documentation for each of these sites and my research phase has been completed.

Everyone of these sites have been proven (as much as possible) to have been the location of hidden buried collecctor gold coins. It's almost certain that the gold coins were never recovered. They are all still on open farm ground in the midwest U.S.

I am talking with a Canadian film production company who is interested in a TV documentary series.

We will be using Deep-Seeking Two-Box metal detectors along with Ground Penetrating Radar (GPR) equipment. The GPR operator for my search and recovery team is the official "GPR" man for the History Channel's "UFO Hunters.

My newest team member and "unofficial" company spokesperson is the most legendary name in the history of drag racing. Don "Big Daddy" Garlitz.

There is an estimated $5,000,000-$20,000 (at todays collector gold coin prices) at stake.

If you're interested in coming along I have put up a website with more information. I would post the website here, but I don't know if that would be considered spamming, so if you want the address pm me.

Gary Downard

OP
OP
treasure_researcher

treasure_researcher

Nov 18, 2008
plehbah said:
Why would you offer people on the internet the chance to come along, Gary?

Do the people just watch your recovery efforts, or are they entitled to a share of any discoveries?

I noticed that any information regarding an expected financial commitment to you is conspicuously missing. Are you not requiring that included persons pay some sort of fee, or is this something that you will discuss later when the time is right?

I look forward to your reply.

You truly have a very interesting endeavor here. You have assembled the ultimate dream team.

Anyone who wants to come along can watch or take part however they prefer. A person can come along to experience this project as an "adventure trip", or a "project sponser". There would be a financial commitment. This would vary according to how they want to be involved. For instance if they want to be a "sponser", do they want to sponser one or more recovery projects? How much of a recovery percentage do they want. All of these factors would determine the financial commitment expected from them.

That's why it is impossible for us to post exact details on the website. I prefer to talk to the interested parties by phone to work these things out. Also, we like to do a background check on anyone that has an interest in joining our projects.

When you're talking about millions upon millions of potential gold coin recovery values, we like to know who we are dealing with before we accept them! We would also like to have a security team present at every recovery project.:wink:

Of course all this DOES take money. No different than let's say a mountain climbing team. Each Golden Recoveries team member has already made a financial commitment, and we have already secured one very small financial "sponser" for the Site 1 project, but would like to find one more "sponser" for this site.

Of course if we make a recovery on Site 1, we will no longer need, or be accepting project "sponsers" for any of our future recovery attempts. When we get to that point, we may still invite the right type of people along on our projects just to give them the experience, but without the right to a recovery percentage. That's because if we DO get a documentary film deal finalized, it would be more interesting for the show to have other people and more personalities involved.

OP
OP
treasure_researcher

treasure_researcher

Nov 18, 2008
We would like to only search for 15 minutes!. ;D

But we are prepared to spend 1 week+. A Ground Penetrating Radar unit mounted on an ATV can seach an awful lot of ground in 1 week. If we don't find it in 1 week covering THAT much ground then it would probably be time to go home, and move on to Site 2 within the next 30-60 days.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread