75_stingray

75_stingray

Oct 4, 2006
Charleston
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tiger Shark, Tesoro Vaquero
Hello all!
A few of you have already welcomed Gradywhite and myself onto TreasureNet and I thank you. I guess it only fitting that I post a few pics and tell ya a little about myself.

I was born and raised here in Charleston, am a single parent of a wonderful little girl who just turned 9, and love to do anything outdoors. ie: Surf fishing, surfing, metal detecting, ect.......
Myself and a few others here also build and collect Kalashnikovs, and we try to have at least 2 get togethers(shoots) a year. I'm a member of at least 8 gun related forums and am a Moderator on 2 AK-47 sites.

That's about it for now, heres a pic or two,,,,,or three.
DSCF0020.jpg

My buddy didn't think that I'd post this pic of me shooting his wifes pink AR.
gunshoot034.jpg

I'm also right in the middle of a custom chopper build. She's a rigid frame with 50 degrees of rake sitting on a 330mm rear tire. Shouldn't be long now, maybe another month or two.
Laidout.jpg

packerbacker

Gold Member
May 11, 2005
Northern California
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome 75! No AK's but I do have a SKS. Amazing how accurate they are with open sights. Happy hunting....whatever it is you're looking for

Blackjack77

Jun 16, 2006
Minnesota
Welcome to Tnet. you have some interesting hobbies!!
Nice pictures and WOW, what an arsenal!!! ;D
Don't imagine anyone messes with your get togethers!!
HH

trk5capt

Silver Member
Oct 14, 2005
Charleston S.C.
STINGRAY, A PINK AR-15 You Have Got To Be Kidding Me. When I Was In The Army You Could Get Any Color M-16 That You Wanted As Long As It Was BLACK. trk5capt..

OP
OP
75_stingray

75_stingray

Oct 4, 2006
Charleston
Detector(s) used
trk5capt said:
STINGRAY, A PINK AR-15 You Have Got To Be Kidding Me. When I Was In The Army You Could Get Any Color M-16 That You Wanted As Long As It Was BLACK. trk5capt..
Hahaha no doubt!
All of my black rifles are all,,,,,,well black!

I'm waiting on Grady to show up on this thread as a good chunk of those rifles are his. If I'm not mistaken some people had already left by the time that shot was taken, and thats what was left with just four of us there.

G

gradywhite

HOLY SMOKES I didnt get to make that shoot to see the pink P-shooter. That is very different!!!!
I can only lay claim to 6 guns on the right side. Actually that was taken before everyone left. I remember the other people at the range commenting on the amount of guns around the table and asking if they could also take pics. IIRC there were 9 of us.

Since I have been home today 90% of my time has been on here instead of other boards. I have enjoyed it so much I tryed out the charter membership and LOVE the search function.

Ocean7

Bronze Member
Apr 15, 2004
SE, PA
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800
Minelab Explorer II
Garrett MASTER HUNTER 7
Garrett ADS DEEPSEEKER
Compass X100
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
welcome aboard 75_stingray.
you may attract unwanted attention by posting that amount of arms on the Net.
Just a thought. :)

civilman1

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
PA-MD
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett Infinium LS,White's MXT's and Surf II Lot's-O-Coil's
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Welcome stingray.....My brother's and buddie's usually have a "shoot fest" a couple time's a year also....Nothin' like the smell of powder in the morning.....And for these Liberal maggott's.....they can have my gun's when they pry em' from my cold dead hand's.Love the pic's....HH!!

OP
OP
75_stingray

75_stingray

Oct 4, 2006
Charleston
Detector(s) used
Thanks for the welcome guy's.
Getting around pretty good now w/the search funtion Grady? I will have to pony-up and slip a little donation TN's way, I like this site myself.

Spitfire Reddie

Bronze Member
Jul 29, 2006
NC
Detector(s) used
Teknetics T2
Are you from Charleston SC ?? If so you have a excellent huntin ground for relics ! ;D

River Rat

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 6, 2006
SE Louisiana
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, Ace 250 & Ace 400
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Stingray,

Welcome aboard, nice to see ya. When you finish with that chopper, I would like to see a pic of it.

;) RR

OP
OP
75_stingray

75_stingray

Oct 4, 2006
Charleston
Detector(s) used
Spitfire Reddie said:
Are you from Charleston SC ?? If so you have a excellent huntin ground for relics ! ;D
Yes Sir, born and raised on the banks of the Ashley River.

Will do River Rat. All welds have been smoothed and ready for paint, then we'll begin assembly. I'm running a 120ci fully pollished El Bruto w/130hp @ the rear wheel.
c.jpg

allen2_006-1.jpg

RatRacer

May 23, 2006
Trafford, PA
Welcome, and great stuff, Stingray! Can't wait to see that bike when it is done.
That is quite a pile of AKs! I just saw an upgrade/ repair kit for Krink AK YUGOs in Sportsman's Guide catalog- everything but the reciever for $600. My only gun is a bit slower- 3 shots/ min if you're fast...

Monty

Gold Member
Jan 26, 2005
Sand Springs, OK
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Garrett
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welcome fellow gun nut! I have a collection of WWI and WWII bolt action rifles. Got into metal detecting and have kinda' got away from shooting as much. I use to shoot military bolt action matches and was pretty competative before my vision started to fail me. Good to have you aboard. Monty

OP
OP
75_stingray

75_stingray

Oct 4, 2006
Charleston
Detector(s) used
Thank you Monty, I'm happy to be here!
This MT'ing bug has seemed to hit me hard. I've found myself on this site reading up a storm as of late, pretty much only popping in to the gun forums once in a while to see how everyones doing.

I was lucky to have started building my own guns during a time when you could get AMD-65 parts kits for $69, Romanians for $89 and most other variants for about the same. Now that I've just about got every variant that I wanted, and the price of de-milled parts kits have gone sky high due to the BATF foreign made barrel ban, it seems to be a good time to move on.

Its nice to see others here who enjoy firearms!

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gun nut here ;D maybe drop you a line on a few ideas i have ;)

S

shreddah

a man isnt a man unless hes comfortable with the color pink in all aspects.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread