8 gold jewels ...

Who's the boss

Jun 30, 2008
Hello my friends

I go to time in detection (monday and tuesday).The weather was very good, even if the water is so cold(10 degree).
I have found eight gold jewels.I hope to found a big signetring, bui it's not yet for today !!!
bye

Attachments

• DSC02959.gif
    DSC02959.gif
    374 KB · Views: 1,301
Upvote 0

time4me

Bronze Member
Aug 30, 2005
Detector(s) used
E-Trac, Explorer II, Excalibur
Jerome, you are making this look way too easy :tongue3:

You have a very special beach (or beaches) there in France to detect. I'd be there every day!!!!!!!!!!!

I hope to find that much gold in 6 months to a year, not in one day!

Congratulations.

Jim

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
YOU AGAIN! Man, this makes me kind of suspicious. You must be detecting something like a wishing well where people throw in gold objects on purpose like the Inca did in South America in the days of El Dorado. Congratulations! Here where I live the ice is still 35 cm thick. Yesterday I took my drysuit to the taylor to have the seals exchanged and be ready to hunt once the water finally warms up to 5°C or more. Here the water won't have a temperature of 10°C before April probably.

OP
OP
W

Who's the boss

Jun 30, 2008
I found many gold jewels because I know very very much my machine (excalibur minelab).
I do detection in the water from 15 years. I go only on 10 different beachs of my home.I know so much them !!!
In France, there are many people who detect on the land or on the beach. But in the water, it's very rare. I think we are only three men to do this in the water regularly in a perimeter of 50 km. And now, we are in winter , and the water is very cold, it's very difficult !!!!!!!

scubatreasure

Aug 14, 2008
Trinity, florida
I've been detecting for 30 years and I also use the Excalibur, did underwater evidence recovery for police dept for 10 years...
I only have one question for ya Jerome How do you clean your finds so well ...it seems everything I've tried still isn't enough to remove the patina that even gold gets on it after spending time in a salty sandy environment.

Sincerely, Limo Bob :icon_pirat:

wrecker

Mar 5, 2008
Germany
Detector(s) used
ACE 250, Tesoro Tiger Shark, Minelab Excalibur 1000
I hope that in about 15 years from now I'll have as much experience as you so I can find something just as impressive.

cloviscliff

Jul 15, 2008
South Tx
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ5, White's m6, Fisher 1210, Garrett ACE 250, White's surf PI Pro, White's DF, Fisher F75se, Fisher 1236x2, Garrett GTAx750
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Lots of skill and a little luck. Great finds, keep at it and you can open your own store.

JP

Bronze Member
May 5, 2006
Florida & San Salvador, El Salvador
Detector(s) used
Excalibur 1000, Garrett Infinium LS, Garrett Sea Hunter II, Ace 250 (for my 12 year old son)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
SYKO said:
Are you sure you're not detecting a jewelry counter? :tard:

jewelry.jpg

That's a group shot of what Jerome found last month :laughing9:

Wow Jerome!! You know how to hunt well. We should come over your way so you can teach us a few things. Nice finds and congrats.

Good luck and hope to see more soon.

guzz1

Bronze Member
Nov 7, 2007
Sarasota
Detector(s) used
Vanquish 540 . Carrot
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
VERY NICE,,,,,,,,,,,,, Slim pickens here,,,,,,,, Guzz1

Treasure_Hunter

Administrator
Staff member
Jul 27, 2006
Florida
Detector(s) used
Minelab_Equinox_ 800 Minelab_CTX-3030 Minelab_Excal_1000 Minelab_Sovereign_GT Minelab_Safari Minelab_ETrac Whites_Beach_Hunter_ID Fisher_1235_X
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
jerome said:
In France, there are many people who detect on the land or on the beach. But in the water, it's very rare. I think we are only three men to do this in the water regularly in a perimeter of 50 km. And now, we are in winter , and the water is very cold, it's very difficult !!!!!!!

jerome, great finds again..... :icon_thumright:

No wonder your finding so much gold, if there are only 3 of you hunting in the water your sitting on a gold mine.... :icon_thumright:

I wish there were only 3 people hunting in the water on the beaches I hunt on.....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread