800 OZ !!

nube250

Aug 5, 2011
IL
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Amazing! Wish I had the time, banks, and spare funds to rock em out like you do!

Just curious you know your break down, 40's v 90's, # of Franklins/WL/Barbers?

jrf30

Bronze Member
May 7, 2006
CO, AZ
Detector(s) used
dfx, Ryedale!
You are the king Tim. Did you ever meet the queen? LJ. She left a few years ago, but she had significantly better finds than most, on less boxes searched. Paid a good part of her college with the money form selling - before the priceds jumped as much as they have now too! :-)

AdDicted2Ag

Bronze Member
Jan 24, 2012
Detector(s) used
Etrac
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jeeze Tim... That is just unbelievable volume.. I would try it some day but I am positive my girl would leave me.. lol.. Keep on hunting that sweet Ag..:headbang:

Weaselbrott

Aug 12, 2012
Eastern Seaboard
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter- Quick Silver (I know, I am a novice, give me a break! :P)
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Way 2 go man! Any pics we can see by any chance? I have loved following your adventure since I joined T-net and seeing some pics would be very very awesome! Here's to you hitting 900oz by the end of the year. Cheers!

maverick

Silver Member
Mar 10, 2012
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Pioneer 101
Garrett Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey Tim, ya never know, you might still hit your goal, you still have like 200 boxes to search before the end of the year right, could be some dream boxes in there! Good luck, Maverick.

sagittarius98

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2012
Maryland
Detector(s) used
White's Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
Other
You are the king Tim. Did you ever meet the queen? LJ. She left a few years ago, but she had significantly better finds than most, on less boxes searched. Paid a good part of her college with the money form selling - before the priceds jumped as much as they have now too! :-)

College prices were also lower, but did not increase at the same rate as silver.

mountainman 2

Bronze Member
Aug 9, 2006
Extreme Northern NJ
Detector(s) used
whites classic sl,whites surfmaster,garrett ATX,minelab vanquish 540
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Congrats on the milestone Tim! There's still time to reach your goal.:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread