Gold Member
Mar 11, 2010
Florida
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
ACE 250,AT PRO, CZ21...RTG pro scoop...Stealth 720
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunt Willie. I had to miss this weeks hunt with a hurt foot. Mike and David had a really nice day and should be posting soon.

biggmike

May 27, 2010
Florida
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
CZ7A Pro / CZ21 / F75 LTD
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you out there Willie. Nice finds and video too. I got a ring and Dave and I each had a gold return. I will put a post together soon. Thanks for sharing. :icon_thumright:

tnt-k9

Bronze Member
Mar 28, 2010
Dutch Caribbean
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a couple nice finds there. Congrats on the ice! When those people ask me if I found their Rolex, I reach in my pouch and ask if it was a GMT Master or a Date Just. As if I actually found one but they usually start to giggle and seem to take me seriously. And I do like the comparison of people on the beach and people at Wal-Mart. It's true.

lorraine

Silver Member
Dec 15, 2010
Detector(s) used
Minelab GT; Sov Elite
Primary Interest:
Beach & Shallow Water Hunting
Willie D, it is so enjoyable to view your videos...I like your narrative style...relaxing to listen to.

Congrats on the ring finds...and nice goin' on the diamonds addition.

Keep up the fine detecting

Lorraine

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Close enough to the beach
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good hunt Willie. I had to miss this weeks hunt with a hurt foot. Mike and David had a really nice day and should be posting soon.
I hope your foot injury is nothing serious. Catch ya next time.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
**Tesoro Tiger Shark** Tesoro Silver Umax** Minelab Sov Gt w/WOT coil** Whites 6000Di Pro SL**
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good to see you out there Willie. Nice finds and video too. I got a ring and Dave and I each had a gold return. I will put a post together soon. Thanks for sharing. :icon_thumright:
Man, you guys are earning karma points left and right. :thumbsup: I had a young woman ask for help locating her ring in the water south of the pier. I only had the Sov GT, so I couldn't help. :BangHead:

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Looks like a couple nice finds there. Congrats on the ice! When those people ask me if I found their Rolex, I reach in my pouch and ask if it was a GMT Master or a Date Just. As if I actually found one but they usually start to giggle and seem to take me seriously. And I do like the comparison of people on the beach and people at Wal-Mart. It's true.
The stupid questions and comments used to irritate me, but nowadays I just shrug them off and keep swingin'.

OP
OP
willie d

willie d

Silver Member
Jul 13, 2005
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Willie D, it is so enjoyable to view your videos...I like your narrative style...relaxing to listen to.

Congrats on the ring finds...and nice goin' on the diamonds addition.

Keep up the fine detecting

Lorraine
Thank you Lorraine for the feedback. I'm glad you enjoyed the video.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread