Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's V3i / Minelab E-trac
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Found a lot today they are clearing where an old school house used to stand.
I found a 9 wheat pocket spill (2 are still stuck together in the picture) a '46 silver Rosie, a Slaymaker padlock and a button that says "ALRITE CINTI, OH pat Dec 9, 1924".
wheat spill.JPG dates.JPG lot.JPG
I stopped at a school and hit the soccer field hoping for another ring but ended up with $9.13 worth the clad.
I only made it half way through the field, it was nice digging after the rain we finally got!
school.JPG

Upvote 0

wvwildman

Silver Member
Jan 3, 2013
fayette county wv
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT PRO, 5X8 DD, white's coin master pro, 4X6 DD, garrett propointer
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice finds congrats HH

63bkpkr

Silver Member
Aug 9, 2007
Southern California
Detector(s) used
XLT, GMT, 6000D Coinmaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A question good sir, which detector were you using in your quest? Looks like you had a good time and I agree, the rain was a good and helpful thing.....................63bkpkr

OP
OP
RobRieman

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
63bkpkr said:
A question good sir, which detector were you using in your quest? Looks like you had a good time and I agree, the rain was a good and helpful thing.....................63bkpkr

I was using the V3i today. I had a pile of pull tabs and can slaw hunting for a ring at the soccer field, after you find a couple rings I can hardly pass up a target in that range anymore.

critter0527

Aug 24, 2013
Was this in the Cinci area of Ohio? I am from close to there and that token looks like one I have found before

OP
OP
RobRieman

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
critter0527 said:
Was this in the Cinci area of Ohio? I am from close to there and that token looks like one I have found before

Yes I'm in Cincinnati, it looks like a 4 hole button to me. I don't think it's a token. ????

critter0527

Aug 24, 2013
I'll check mine when I get home tonight. I thought it was a token. I found mine at an old homestead near Middletown ohio

Cutaplug

Aug 18, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That's a heck of a spill! One more and you woulda got another silver dime =)

Woodswoman

Aug 7, 2013
Indiana
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Quick Draw I I
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
All I can say is.... Wow What a great day of digging. Thanks for sharing the pics. I love looking at others hard work paying off.

OP
OP
RobRieman

RobRieman

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2012
Cincinnati Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Woodswoman said:
All I can say is.... Wow What a great day of digging. Thanks for sharing the pics. I love looking at others hard work paying off.

Thanks Woodswoman! I have a blast going to spots that others have pounded for years and coming home with a pile full of coins and other finds. You have to think outside the box a bit more but no place is hunted out!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread