9th Annual TH's Cookout Sub-thread...

OP
OP
A

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Wisconsin, N.C. Fl, Bahamas....wherever the wrecks
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
As a low-key poster who has been to only one cookout, I am encouraged by this turn of events. After years of watching a few people bear the weight of the entire cookout, it seems what is happening now (many contributing to something they love doing) is how it should be. Kudos to all who are pitching in to make it happen.

Yes Darren..it is a great feeling seeing the response from the community!! Everybody shares a similar passion and it's nice to see a group of people develope the synergy thats happening...

Sure would be great if you could manage to make it!!!

Regards,

ag

comfortably numb

Mar 31, 2010
Crystal River, Florida
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter QD II,
MPX,fisher 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WOW is all I can say, I spent all weekend in the hospital with heart issues ON TOP of every thing else going on. I was worried about throwing all this on John at the last minute, But as I read through all this I'm at a loss for words. THANK YOU EVERYONE for helping. This is the way it needs to be done a group instead of one person so that this does not happen again. I will be sending john all the donations received so far, this week. I apologize for all the inconvenience.
Thanks everyone,
Jeff

Last edited:
OP
OP
A

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Tigershark freshwater...Excaliber 1000 Bluetube, Aquapulse AQ1b, Marine Sonics Centurian SSS
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
WOW is all I can say, I spent all weekend in the hospital with heart issues ON TOP of every thing else going on. I was worried about throwing all this on John at the last minute, But as I read through all this I'm at a loss for words. THANK YOU EVERYONE for helping. This is the way it needs to be done a group instead of one person so that this does not happen again. I will be sending john all the donations received so far, this week. I apologize for all the inconvenience.
Thanks everyone,
Jeff

Jeff-

Just glad to hear your not still in the hospital!! Seriously ...don't sweat the small stuff. You well know that this group of people is very "special" ( insert drool picture here). Just get to feeling better and let us know if there's anything we can do!!

ag

ropesfish

Bronze Member
Jun 3, 2007
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
A sharp eye, an AquaPulse and a finely tuned shrimp fork.
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Thanks everyone,
Jeff
We're all glad you've escaped the hospital and hope you guys get all that stuff squared away and get to at least attend and enjoy the day.
Don't worry about a t'ing, mon. Ebry lil' ting gwan be awrie. We can take care of the details, and everything's just details. :icon_thumleft::icon_thumright:

OP
OP
A

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
OK...about my severance package...

giphy.gif

aquanut

Bronze Member
Jul 12, 2005
Sebastian, Florida
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ21, Tesoro Tiger Shark
Glad you're out of the hospital Jeff. I will call you about some details later on...

Thanks all you guys for stepping up. It sure takes a load off! I'll be calling some of you later.

Seeker41, you around?

thetigers2

Apr 20, 2009
Homosassa,Fl.
Detector(s) used
Minelab Sovereign XS & my good old eyes...Oh and my Mischievous Mermaid a helping...
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
A 8 1/2" x 11 1/2" sign my wife Mischievous Mermaid made for the raffle. 100_1267.JPG

SADS 669

Bronze Member
Jan 20, 2013
Long Island, Bahamas
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Sand Shark....Aqua pulse 1B....Equinox ll
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
Nothing has changed as far as the cookout. Thanks to you guys, IT'S HAPPENING! I'll be going up to Dell's in about a half hour with food, medicine and money. So I'll be gone all day. I'll be back in touch tonight...

John, give Dell $50 from me , I'll give it to you at the cookout and also $100 cash to you or Ag for victuals etc......

marticus

Sep 16, 2013
NSW
Detector(s) used
CTX 3030
GPX 4500
Garrett Infinium LS
45 inch Coil sled mono
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Man im hoping to get along to next years one

Sent from my SM-G935F using Tapatalk

OP
OP
A

agflit

Mar 25, 2015
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Shipwrecks
When you drive 1400+ miles to come to the cook-out (err gathering) ..... you gots to get yourself psyched :laughing7:

The distance is minor compared to missing the company of the "characters" that come together. Some things are just more important in life than miles.

:icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread