A birthday suprise for me !

Maggot

Jun 3, 2005
Washington state
My wife wanted to have a picnic dinner with myself and the kids for my birthday at the lake. She works about 9pm so we would have about 2 hours to do the birthday thing before she left. So I drove to the park where I was supposed to meet her, but she wasn't there yet. So I said , hell I might as well detect while I'm waiting.
I get my stuff and do the shoreline quick nothing, do first pass along the water edge nothing. As I was making the turn by the buoy line and looked under it and saw about an inch of this bracelet showing through the sand.
bracelet2.jpg

bracelet3.jpg

it says 10K on the clasp. I dunno if the diamonds are real, I will get it tested sometime. I left my tape measure at work so used some quarters for refrence, it's 8 quarters long. It broke off at one of the links.

Wife and kids finally showed up ate, did the presents and cake thing. Went in the water for another 30 minutes, found a some change, bobbie pins and nails and came home.

Upvote 0

tabfinder

Jul 9, 2006
Midwest
Detector(s) used
Nocta Simplex
WTG Maggot!!! Nice b-day present....if it's 10k; you can almost be assured the diamonds are real....!!!

Mona Lisa

Gold Member
Jan 13, 2005
Great Falls, Montana
Detector(s) used
White's DFX & a Sunray probe
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Happy Birthday to you, Maggot. What a find. :)

Let us know if the diamonds are real! :o

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread