worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
Took a little stroll and found a geocache,spied it under a tree root.

K1600_DSCN0069.JPG K1600_DSCN0068.JPG

Dog skull which kinda was strange.

K1600_DSCN0063.JPG

An old watering can.

K1600_DSCN0053.JPG

Critter digging out a home site.

K1600_DSCN0065.JPG

GOD Bless

Chris

Old Dude

Gold Member
Feb 20, 2013
Luzerne County, Pa
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher F75, Garrett ATPro, Garrett GTAx 500
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
I have only ever found one geocache and I put it back after looking to see what it was. I was there last fall and apparently someone else didn't put it back when I checked:dontknow:

OP
OP
worldtalker

worldtalker

Gold Member
May 11, 2011
Western Mass.
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
Other
I have only ever found one geocache and I put it back after looking to see what it was. I was there last fall and apparently someone else didn't put it back when I checked:dontknow:

That pad was started 3/12/12,there has to be 20+names on it,last one was 3 days ago,so I left the 4 cents I found on the path getting there.:laughing7:

tamrock

Gold Member
Jan 16, 2013
Colorado
Detector(s) used
Bounty Hunter Tracker IV
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I use to take my daughters with me on the road and we'd geocache along the way. Some are really clever at concealing them, but we always seem to find them. The best was in the middle of a strip mall parking lot. My daughter was saying her GPS was saying we'er within feet of it standing next to a big light pole in the middle of that parking lot. I said this is a joke there's nothing here... There was a finishing plate cover at the base of the light pole to where it was mounted to the concrete and my daughter put her hand on that cover plate and it was lose. She slid it up the light pole and there was the cache on top of the big square steel base that bolted the light pole to the concrete. Geocaching is a great activity to do with your kids imo. Now they're grown up, moved away and have jobs and geocaching doesn't seem like something fun to do by yourself. I still look for arrowheads and the kids and wife never enjoyed that so much, because they just never had the tenacity for that activity.

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread