Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not a lot of hunting for me this week. It was either raining or brrrrrrr cold. But I did manage to get out twice. Terri and I went out Tuesday for a couple of hours, but only a bit of change found at one of our favorite spots to visit. Then on Wednesday, Lisa, Terri and I planned on checking out a new spot and invited Chefman (George) to come along. Well, Lisa wasn't feeling well, so Terri and I met Chefman at the planned site. I really had high hopes for this site, but not to be. The trash that had been dumped there over the years was less than desirable to be digging in, so we moved on. Nothing exciting in the whole area. We all met back at the parking lot and chatted about what plan B was going to be. We decided to drive to a spot that wasn't far away that's usually quite an adventure to hunt. (This picture was taken this spring..I forgot my camera. :-\ )
100_9203.jpg

We didn't have a lot of time to hunt so we scurried around the mountain side and tried our luck. I did manage to find one keeper. A 1900 Injun right at the bottom of a set of rock steps.

100_2128.jpg

100_2133.jpg

And here's the other stuff that ended up in my pocket...

100_2127.jpg

Hopefully we'll have more luck next time. :wink: Was great getting to hunt with you, George! And thanks for that yummy cake! :thumbsup:

Have a great weekend! Nana :)

Upvote 0
OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Vol! :)

Cycle blade? :P You talkin' bout the horse shoe, Daddy? :icon_scratch: :D

Yep, Rob. Purdy chilly here! We didn't get to enjoy fall but for a few minutes! :-X Thanks! :)

Thanks Dayton, RR, Phantom! :)

MM...Great memory! :thumbsup: That's the same place, just different area. Thanks! :wink:

Thanks Silver, Dman, Sherm ;D , DD! :)

Don't give up yet, ME! Still a few days left! :icon_sunny: Thanks!

Thanks Neb ;D John, lk! :)

SE...The weather here is usually pretty good here this time of year too...but this year has been crazy cold so far. :icon_scratch:

Thanks Okie! :)

Thanks Mike and Monty! I wasn't sure what that was. :)

Thanks DF, Greg and KD! :)

Nana :wink:

TimC (North Alabama)

Bronze Member
Apr 28, 2007
Cullman, AL
Detector(s) used
Minelabs-Garretts-Fishers-Teknetics-Whites-Nautilus-Tesoros'
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hey Nana, man I wish I could have been there to hunt with you guys and share the great time I know you had, but it was not to be this time. I hope to be able to soon.

Tim

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
Very cool Nana...That Rein holder is really neat ....are those pieces with the holes in them iron? I found a heel and sole plate once that looks like that same material....And your pic of the site is gorgeous...

Mr_Mojo_Risin

Apr 29, 2008
Eau Claire, WI
Detector(s) used
Garrett Ace 250
in the 3rd photo (red)..is that a religious medal in the middle? and at the bottom, what is the thing that looks like a Roman coin?

JerV3

Gold Member
Feb 28, 2005
Three Rivers
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Minelab Etrac ,Xp Deus, Ctx 3030, Vanquish 440 X 2, Equinox 600, Equinox 800
Nice indian Nana,

Sounds like my hunt yesterday. Cold as all heck and I found one lone indian 1903 on a hillside that was supposedly a park back in the day.

HH Jer

OP
OP
Nana40

Nana40

Gold Member
Feb 3, 2005
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
MXT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks, Dave and Bobbie! :)

Hope to see you all soon, Tim! :)

Thank ya, Kent! :)

Thanks Gypsy. I'm thinking that item is maybe part of an old lantern? :icon_scratch:

Thanks Topdog, Evy, G1 and TC! :)

Mojo..naaa...a lid of some sort and a shotgun shell. :P Your idea of those things sounds MUCH better tho! ;D

Thanks, Jer! Maybe we'll do better tomorrow! :thumbsup:

Nana :wink:

kdismuke1

Silver Member
Jun 14, 2007
georgia
Detector(s) used
garrett 1500-ace 250-garrett ads groudhog deepseeker
SUPER FIND NANA. KNOW YOU AND FRIENDS HAD A GOOD TIME. CONGRATS.

camb1

Bronze Member
Dec 11, 2006
Southern Illinois
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 1000 & Explorer SE
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
WTG Nana. That is a good looking Indian. :occasion14:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread