Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I hit a couple different spots today the first was a house built in 1920 that is were I found the play money. I thought my machine was broke because it was going nuts no matter what I did I couldn't stop it from chattering like crazy so I decided to call it a day. I then went to tell the homeowner thanks for letting me md and show him my finds. Well we got talking and I found out that he had an invisible fence for his dog. What a relief to find out my detector was not broke. All my other finds were from the woods around an old stone foundation. The names on the watch fob were the democratic candidates for president and vice president of the United States in 1908. The one I found is fairly rare I cant seem to find an exact match so any help finding it would be great Thanks for looking and HH.http://www.affordablepoliticalitems.com/shop/index.php?act=viewProd&productId=1578

http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/United_States_presidential_election,_1908

Attachments

• Picture 214.jpg
    Picture 214.jpg
    76.6 KB · Views: 434
  • Picture 215.jpg
    Picture 215.jpg
    102 KB · Views: 441
  • Picture 213.jpg
    Picture 213.jpg
    55.1 KB · Views: 432
  • Picture 216.jpg
    Picture 216.jpg
    46.2 KB · Views: 433
Upvote 0

Tank69

Silver Member
May 5, 2009
Yuma Az
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Eldorado , Fisher Gold Bug 2 , Whites MXT , Keen Dry Washer
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
:icon_thumright: cool finds thats a sweet lookin bottle

Jimmy4

Sep 2, 2009
Battle Creek, MI
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ace 150, Etrac
That bottle is very cool!! I really like the medal (?), probably was pretty special to someone all those years ago.

OP
OP
sscindercoop

sscindercoop

Silver Member
Apr 14, 2009
Central New York
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Jimmy4 said:
That bottle is very cool!! I really like the medal (?), probably was pretty special to someone all those years ago. Thanks but its not a medal its a watch fob of the democratic national candidates for president of the United States. Check the links above :icon_thumleft:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread