A Couple Of Hours At A School Yard

AU24K

Gold Member
Nov 19, 2006
Where good deeds are performed daily
Detector(s) used
Garrett Fortune Hunter, White's CoinMaster, Garrett American S3, Compass Coin Magnum and a couple of others you will only find in museums!
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Being nice weather today, I went to a school yard I'd never been to. After a couple of hours I had 68 coins, a token, a key, a thimble, a medallion and 2 rings. One ring is gold with garnets and diamonds and the other is silver and shaped like an alligator holding a blue tiger eye. I only covered about 20% of the school yard and can't wait to go back!
Scott

Attachments

• IM001945.JPG
    IM001945.JPG
    20.8 KB · Views: 868
  • IM001948.JPG
    IM001948.JPG
    26 KB · Views: 864
Upvote 0

lakillian

Dec 29, 2006
Winfield, WV
Detector(s) used
Exp II, Prism V, Ace 250
What an awesome day you had!! I go to school yards and I find 10 coins tops. I must be doing something wrong sigh!!

COngrats on your finds!

pokerdad911

Mar 25, 2008
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
Man! if thats the damage you did in an hr. Love to see what you could do in a day of detecting. Nice haul :o

Argentium

Gold Member
Feb 2, 2008
Santa Fe, New Mexico
Detector(s) used
Whites, MXT.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Outstanding hunt man you gotta be happy with that ! I love school yards and the associated

athletic fields for just those kind of reasons. Argentium.

pokerdad911

Mar 25, 2008
O.C CA.
Detector(s) used
Whites Idx Pro - DFX
lakillian said:
What an awesome day you had!! I go to school yards and I find 10 coins tops. I must be doing something wrong sigh!!

COngrats on your finds!
Your doin just fine. Maybe the schools aren't that old. I visit my old schools. wait till summer. Give them time to drop goodies. Good luck.

Pokerdad

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread