A Couple Paleo Mysteries

K

Keokukjeff

Good read..................... :headbang:
I think the Eastern part of U.S. holds the key to untold Paleo points most likely buried deeper under silt in the East
The Meadowcroft Shelter is a good example............,if they would find other Shelters and dig as deep many artifacts could be found...........
Meadowcroft has been studied and dug for years...............they did find a gold mine,but its time to find more Shelter's that deep I'am sure some are out there above the East Coast.

Th3rty7

Silver Member
Jan 24, 2009
»»--------->
Sounds like those early guys could really build some formidable boats. Thanks, enjoyed that.

I agree with you J.S., I think the really early sites are all over the east coast, many probably inundated by the ocean. The frustrating part imo is that it seems the egos don't want them to be discovered or unearthed.

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
J.S....... said:
Good read..................... :headbang:
I think the Eastern part of U.S. holds the key to untold Paleo points most likely buried deeper under silt in the East
The Meadowcroft Shelter is a good example............,if they would find other Shelters and dig as deep many artifacts could be found...........
Meadowcroft has been studied and dug for years...............they did find a gold mine,but its time to find more Shelter's that deep I'am sure some are out there above the East Coast.

Welcome J.S to Artifacts.
I agree with everyone :thumbsup:

Oroblanco

Gold Member
Jan 21, 2005
DAKOTA TERRITORY
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Lobo Supertraq, (95%) Garrett Scorpion (5%)
Tag post, please ignore. ;D Fascinating link BTW, thank you for posting it! :icon_thumleft: :icon_thumright:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions