A day of travel.

obsessedwithsilver

Sep 26, 2009
Had to go to two reasonably distant locations in my state today for business. I stopped at as many banks as I could on the way back. Managed to get 52 rolls of halves from all sources. I netted 6 40% and 1 1964 Ken. A single silver half from six banks and two from another. Also scored a war nickel and six silver Roosevelt dimes. I haven't seen a dream roll in such a long time I'm beginning to wonder if they still exist. Fall of 2009 was so good to me I got a dream roll each week for nearly three months.

I'm hoping that putting in the time will boost my luck.

I'm also still hittin' the nickels pretty hard and hoping for 38s, 39s and 48s. I'd like to finish out my set before spring.

Good luck everyone.

OWS

Upvote 0

Yinzi50

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2008
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'm also still hittin' the nickels pretty hard and hoping for 38s, 39s and 48s. I'd like to finish out my set before spring.

I just finished my Jefferson set tonight. My last coin is 38s. It took me 54 boxes and a month to do it.

fistfulladirt

Gold Member
Feb 21, 2008
Great Lakes State
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
dirtfishing
Primary Interest:
Other
obsessedwithsilver said:
Had to go to two reasonably distant locations in my state today for business. I stopped at as many banks as I could on the way back. Managed to get 52 rolls of halves from all sources. I netted 6 40% and 1 1964 Ken. A single silver half from six banks and two from another. Also scored a war nickel and six silver Roosevelt dimes. I haven't seen a dream roll in such a long time I'm beginning to wonder if they still exist. Fall of 2009 was so good to me I got a dream roll each week for nearly three months.

I'm hoping that putting in the time will boost my luck.

Good luck everyone.

OWS
We won't start seeing more dream rolls until more hunters wives and girlfriends dump more silver back into circulation, lol!

timbobwey

Bronze Member
Mar 16, 2009
MI
Detector(s) used
ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I'd be so mad if my fiance' dumped my coins, she really doesn't mind me roll hunting... yet

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread