A few buttons from today.

Dr Plugs

May 30, 2023
Hi all, been a few weeks since I've posted here. Been in a dry slump, fields are starting to grow here and some are getting unswingable quick!

We managed to find a cellar hole in the middle of a small pasture that the cows have kept ate off pretty good. I believe it had been detected before, I think we had 2 high tones in the whole place the rest were just deep wispers and squeaks, and the gusty winds made it very challenging to hear them.

We managed a few buttons, I found a possible broach or decorative peice, my buddy did manage to find a kg3 brittish copper. The decorative piece is made of brass or copper, very ornate, has what looks like 2 shanks on the back where something hung from it.

Attachments

• 20240329_213955.jpg
    20240329_213955.jpg
    1.3 MB · Views: 28
  • 20240329_214023.jpg
    20240329_214023.jpg
    1.5 MB · Views: 21
  • 20240329_214033.jpg
    20240329_214033.jpg
    1.4 MB · Views: 18
  • 20240329_214042.jpg
    20240329_214042.jpg
    945.7 KB · Views: 19
Upvote 9

tnt-hunter

Bronze Member
Apr 20, 2018
Mountain Maryland
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Fisher CZ-21, Minelab Equinix 800, ,Garret AT Pro,
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi all, been a few weeks since I've posted here. Been in a dry slump, fields are starting to grow here and some are getting unswingable quick!

We managed to find a cellar hole in the middle of a small pasture that the cows have kept ate off pretty good. I believe it had been detected before, I think we had 2 high tones in the whole place the rest were just deep wispers and squeaks, and the gusty winds made it very challenging to hear them.

We managed a few buttons, I found a possible broach or decorative peice, my buddy did manage to find a kg3 brittish copper. The decorative piece is made of brass or copper, very ornate, has what looks like 2 shanks on the back where something hung from it.
Looks like you found some goodies and had a good time. I‘m no expert but I think your decorative piece may be the hook part of a cloak clasp. The 2 shanks on the back are where the clasp was sewed to the cloak. The other half would be a loop or ring for the hook to fit into to close the cloak.

Stay safe, good luck and keep swingin.

Digger RJ

Gold Member
Aug 24, 2017
SW Missouri/Oklahoma
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab CTX 3030; Minelab Equinox 800;
XP Deus 2
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Nice!!! Congrats!!!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread