A few from Saturday

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
The rain finally let up and I got out in my boat. Found some pottery and a few points.

photo 234.JPG

236.JPG

Upvote 0

Tnmountains

Super Moderator
Staff member
Jan 27, 2009
South East Tennessee on Ga, Ala line
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Conquistador freq shift
Fisher F75
Garrett AT-Pro
Garet carrot
Neodymium magnets
5' Probe
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Water is so high here right now maybe after it drops I will get as lucky as you. Nice to see you posting!

OP
OP
Shorewalker

Shorewalker

Nov 30, 2017
Virginia & Collier Cty FL
🥇 Banner finds
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Water is so high here right now maybe after it drops I will get as lucky as you. Nice to see you posting!

I can't get to my best spots that are on creeks and smaller rivers. I can go out on the wide Potomac where I only have to deal with tides (and rain). I feel like I'm going to have to board Noah's Ark.

arrow86

Silver Member
May 6, 2014
Eastern Shore Maryland
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here in Virginia it seems like it's rained for 3 months. Every time the water goes down it quickly starts back up. And the mud along the shoreline makes it impossible to walk it many places - I sunk halfway up my calves last week. Ugh.

Yep lots of rain here too, one of my better spots had the cliff face collapse from erosion bringing down so much clay that the entire beach is raised about 3 feet higher now at first I thought maybe it would be good for hunting but just way too much clay and it fell directly on top a spot Iv found some nice points so they are prob gone for good now
ImageUploadedByTreasureNet.com1530025031.887607.jpg

Last edited:

monsterrack

Silver Member
Apr 15, 2013
Southwest Mississippi
Detector(s) used
Garrett, and Whites
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice finds.:icon_thumright:Here in my area you just never know what the rain is going to do for a hunting spot. My best creek got so much rain that almost all the banks have fell into the creek. It will take some more heavy washings to show me if it was good or not. Artifact hunting is always like rolling dice ,you just never know what is going to turn up till you give them a roll.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread