a few meager finds after work

Ifoundit69

Saving the past one find at a time !
Dec 5, 2007
Lancaster ,VA
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Whites Spectrum Xlt ,Fisher 1270, Fisher F5 ,Fisher F2, , Ctx 3030 ,Nokta Anfibio,Minelab Safari
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Welp it was friday again , and thought what heck third time in a month ive been off early enough to do some dirt fishing . It was the usual some artillery frags then a musket ball then a dropped .69 cal man I love to find those then a rossete and then finally a pocket knife not sure if it dates to c.w era or not though I have seen some similar posted from C.W camps .... I started recording gps locations of the shell frags to hopefully led me to the impact zone of the shells from this site who knows might get lucky and find shell number 3 :dontknow:

As for today getting ready to head out solo to do some door knocking ive been researching a new area all week from C.W camp letters ive been reading ,the last place i discovered like this was to grown up to do any swinging way to thick .. but this place if the letters are correct would be a awesome discovery as I have seen no mention of this camp anywhere or even on historical record other than some letters from soldiers ..thanks for looking

Attachments

• IMG_20121012_160849.jpg
    IMG_20121012_160849.jpg
    743.7 KB · Views: 73
Upvote 1

detectahead

Silver Member
Dec 1, 2007
Western, N.C.
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
Equinox 600, Bandido UMax II, Fisher F5, Tiger Shark, Ace 250
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Good info on letters and gps coordinates. Good detective work and nice finds!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread