A few more for the stash 7/18

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
Sure beats the 4 boxes me and a friend picked up today... we had 2 - 90% and 4 - 40%.

Though to be fair... the two 90's were both walkings... and from different boxes.

But I'll take two 64 kennedys over a walking ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

~Dave

BBcardsRI

Bronze Member
May 29, 2008
Rhode Island
A wise one that silver fox is... you should listen to'em scalper.

I don't believe this is the first time in the last week or two that you have sounded grim about some very nice finds from your boxes... you should be quite excited with those finds considering what must of us have to try to get by on. ;)

~Dave

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
BBcardsRI said:
Sure beats the 4 boxes me and a friend picked up today... we had 2 - 90% and 4 - 40%.

Though to be fair... the two 90's were both walkings... and from different boxes.

But I'll take two 64 kennedys over a walking ANY DAY OF THE WEEK.

~Dave

Yeah true Dave , heres to some better boxes for u and your friend but at least some keepers to add to your stash , Ed

OP
OP
Scalper

Scalper

Bronze Member
Jul 18, 2006
Curitiba, Brazil
Silver_Fox said:
Yo Scalper, at least we are finding some in our boxes. I'm hearing the skunk word a lot.

Yes S-F , today was the worse day in along time but hey they add up and I know that you haul in some awesome numbers ... just say no to skunks :icon_jokercolor:, Ed

BBcardsRI said:
A wise one that silver fox is... you should listen to'em scalper.

I don't believe this is the first time in the last week or two that you have sounded grim about some very nice finds from your boxes... you should be quite excited with those finds considering what must of us have to try to get by on. ;)

~Dave

Hey Dave didnt mean to sound grim just got spoiled over the last month or so with way more 90 % than 40% and some boxes producing 14 -20 keepers or so ... the boxes were still spotty but a bonus box or 2 to keep things rolling ....

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread