A few more lake finds

bdavis7640

Apr 10, 2011
Southeast Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270
not as much to show this time, between the storms, high winds and everyday things seemed to have kept me busy this week. I did get out a few times. found three gold items, one is a 10kt band with 5 tiny diamonds, a 10kt gold cross and a 18kt white gold band. also found a 1906 V nickel and a 1937 buffalo nickel. Did find a old Boy Scout sterling ring, it was a mess, took a while to get looking like it does now. Also found an old watch fob but forgot to get in the picture, I'll add it in next one. Looks like I might get to go out in the morning if my to-do list isn't too bad.

Attachments

• finds2 001.JPG
    finds2 001.JPG
    85 KB · Views: 619
Upvote 0

johnnyblaze

Silver Member
Dec 20, 2010
Rhode Island
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
T2 SPECIAL EDITION
Primary Interest:
Other
Looks good to me.... :icon_thumleft:

I hunt strictly colonial sites but once and a great while ill hit a modern area and
its always exciting to see jewelry like that :headbang:

Instead of that green patina :coffee2:

Blaze

Goes4ever

Silver Member
Jan 30, 2008
NorthWest Ohio
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab E-Trac, Equinox 600, and Tesorso compadre
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Not much to show? Looks like a lot to me! Congrats

HISPAN

Gold Member
Mar 15, 2009
Detector(s) used
WHITES MXT ,GARRET ACE150,GARRET SEA HUNT MARK II.
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Nice finds...congrats ! :thumbsup:
H

ayeti65

Apr 16, 2011
Nice, I cant believe, how much gold you have been finding lately..., if only some gold would get under my detector, unstead of the numorious silver rings, I would make a post too... maybe my side of the lake isn't gold friendly, lol. Nice finds, that V nickel was a real suprise where you found it. I will be out in the morning looking for the golden unicorn I cant seem to find lately...

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread