Little Bird

EDDE

Gold Member
Dec 7, 2004
Detector(s) used
Troy X5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
how typical little birds usually fly away then poop on you as they leave...imagine if it was "BIG BIRD" doin the same thing...ughhhhhhh

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
What the heck does Honorary Moderator mean???
I am a Honorary Queen of Egypt.....that and a biscuit will get me....uh........hmmm..a biscuit.

bomber

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2006
DUI
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
i hereby declare myself honorary king beer drinker of IL and all that'l get me is a beer belly

OP
OP
L

Little Bird

dekalb33 said:
how typical little birds usually fly away then poop on you as they leave...imagine if it was "BIG BIRD" doin the same thing...ughhhhhhh
Nice one, you folks helped to make this possible for me. Without you all, i would have never gotten this far. Thanks once again.

Gypsy Heart

Gold Member
Nov 29, 2005
Ozarks
We wish you the best of Luck Pete on your venture and your new Quest. You are a good treasure hunter,smart and intelligent . I just hope you remain professional and try not to trash all of us and TN too badly over on your new site.
Sincerely
Gypsy

hollowpointred

Gold Member
Mar 12, 2005
Detector(s) used
Minelab Explorer SE/Garrett GTI 2500/ Ace 250
unlike a lot of others, i am actually a bit of a fan of good ol pete! he has a dry sense of humor and sarcasm that hits my funny bone. i will kinda miss the madness! :P good luck over there!

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Gypsy, Congratulations on being named the Honoray Queen of Egypt..It is an honor and priviledge to speak with royalty ;D ;D

I have enjoyed the postings of Pete/Free/Little Bird/Free2Detect/UnknownDetectorist. Good luck over there buddy. Drop by and say Hi.

I have not yet been "knighted" with an honorary title except, according to my wife, I am a "Royal Pain in the A**" when I talk about treasure hunting. (I hope she is kidding ??? ???)

Does that make me royalty too?

Mighty AP

Silver Member
Mar 7, 2006
Livin' in a tar-paper shack in the woods of Easter
Detector(s) used
Fisher F70, Whites QXT, Garrett Pro-Pointer, "Mighty" Diggin' Tool
Yes, I beleive that makes you our king. Now Sire, I think you'd do well to have LittleBird beheaded or perhaps drawn & quartered for treason, you know, make an example out of him. Just a suggestion o' King CHKNHAK................ :D

Sharpening my axe..................
Your dedicated, humble servant,
AggressivePerfector (Sir Mighty AP)

RON (PA)

Silver Member
Sep 9, 2004
Pittsburgh, Pa
Detector(s) used
Tesoro Compadre & Tiger Shark
Sir Mighty AP,

I consider it an honor to be your king. As your king you and your knights are hereby authorized to find LittleBird and bring him to the town square where he will be tarred & feathered, drawn & quartered, and then beheaded. This is his punishment for treason against the kingdom of TreasureNet and its citizens.

I thank your & your knights for your dedicated service to kingdom,

King CHKNHAK

cryptodave

Aug 25, 2005
Currituck County, NC
Detector(s) used
Minelab
1320 said:
Pete used to be an Onion Ring

Your kidding me... So there is yet another to the already ridiculous list of screen names... I remember onion ring too... hmm... This reminds me of a little comic I saw. It had a guy standing in a hospital clinic for people with multiple personalities. There was a floor plan sign next to him that said "all of you are here".

OP
OP
L

Little Bird

1320 said:
Pete used to be an Onion Ring
I was never Onion ring, see there is more id changers than me out here. In fact i know who a few of them are, and am not telling. ;)

OP
OP
L

Little Bird

Michigan Badger said:
I just consulted with myself and I (we) like Pete! 8)
See my mug shot picture. I could of been Montana Badger. In fact i still could be. ;)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread