OP
OP
CladSpends2

CladSpends2

Jan 11, 2010
Wilton, Maine
Detector(s) used
White's M6
I am glad it was a help to you, Clovis. I didn't know about them either. And the other funny thing was I was out alone for an early trip before my wife and daughter got up and around when I bought these and I was thinking, "My wife is going to say, Why did you bring me home my grandmother's lamps, you know I hate those." LOL It teaches us to pick up not only what we like, but what other's can appreciate. Being open minded might be a key ingredient.

T.

creeper71

Silver Member
Dec 5, 2007
South Central PA
CladSpends2 said:
I am glad it was a help to you, Clovis. I didn't know about them either. And the other funny thing was I was out alone for an early trip before my wife and daughter got up and around when I bought these and I was thinking, "My wife is going to say, Why did you bring me home my grandmother's lamps, you know I hate those." LOL It teaches us to pick up not only what we like, but what other's can appreciate. Being open minded might be a key ingredient.

T.
I usually buy what older people like , most of the time it is vintage.. can't go wrong buying lamps like that for 20.00 or less

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread