A good weeks worth

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Been hitting a local road tear out like every chance I get. So far no one has complain about me mding in the city right of way. Look at the pics and it will tell ya on the big silver which was a surprise. The V nickel was under a side walk they cut in half which was great. All other stuff was every where here and there. Now with all this rain I hope to get more once they head up the road. Later and HH

Attachments

• goodies.jpg
    goodies.jpg
    60 KB · Views: 181
Upvote 2

tennessee digger

Bronze Member
Sep 14, 2011
Nashville
Detector(s) used
Tesoro and Troy Shadow Fisher Gold Bug Pro Minelab Equinox 600.
Mighty nice finds! Love the big silver. Good post. Tennessee digger

bblaha

Jul 25, 2012
Nice finds! Can you post another pic of the coin that has "nazi coin" written next to it

Ground Inspector

Feb 17, 2012
Detector(s) used
Minelab SE Pro
18" Excelerator Coil
Minelab CTX 3030
06 Smart Coil
17 Smart Coil
Garret Propointer
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 600 with 11 inch coil. BLuetooth head set and Minelab pin pointer. My back is the Minelab Explorer II w/ 12 x 9 NEL coil, Minelab pinpointer and Deep woods headphones.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sure all I know it is a 10 and has the swastika on it. It was found in the same yard with the 1941 half

002-3.jpg

001-7.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
IAsoldier

IAsoldier

Apr 8, 2008
MV, IA
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
New pic added for bblaha

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread