A Great Fathers Day w-end

nascarfan

Jul 17, 2005
Here is a little glimpse into my weekend, traveling and watching my son play at his basketball camp, where we stayed in Branson MO, going to the farm and seeing some deer and then getting into a bad storm on the road on the way home!!

PS- I just had to get a lightning strike pic in there!!

Thanks for looking, Nascarfan

Attachments

• bball.JPG
    bball.JPG
    141.4 KB · Views: 164
  • Notch1.JPG
    Notch1.JPG
    114.6 KB · Views: 166
  • cdeer11.JPG
    cdeer11.JPG
    127.5 KB · Views: 171
  • light1.JPG
    light1.JPG
    78.7 KB · Views: 167

fossis

Gold Member
Jan 5, 2007
eastern Oklahoma
Detector(s) used
Whites Prizm 11 & White's XLT
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Action packed weekend, nice pic's. :thumbsup:

Fossis.............

OP
OP
N

nascarfan

Jul 17, 2005
OhioAxe - There is a place in Branson called Shepard of the Hills......They basically tell of the history of Branson area through a play where I think they burn down a cabin......It's been many years since I visited that tourist trap though so don't quote me on that!! Anyway, they have a big lookout tower over there and you can see it plain as day.....That particular pic was an HDR image where I combined 3 different exposure levels to make one so it's possible you were seeing a blurred (2 of them) tower!! Hope that clears it up. PS- Did you see the Dragonfly anywhere?

Allen - Yes, it was flat getting with it on the way home that night........I wanted to try getting some of those strikes while driving down the road (wife driving, me co-pilot) at 50 mph.....It was about a 5 second exposure and I handheld the camera up to the window! I don't understand how that shot or any of them for that matter, wasn't just blurred streaks of light instead of a fairly focused image??

Thanks, Bob

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread