A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Hello Cross De Sign, I was asking a simple question. Hardly on all four counts as you suggest. Do I need to test your spirit or are you easily swayed by others?By the way, I have already found what I was looking for in sites of interest.

LUE-SENT-HAWN, I do believe your question was answered by Sandy1 on post #2703 where he stated to you: "Lue-Hawn I have answered that question multiple times, I don't get involved with the hypothetical history of WHO, as that is not really provable since it was mostly all secret information and not for the most part written down for us today, all I can say is that the Spanish, French and Portuguese were here and they buried treasures.

I have not seen anybody as of yet be able to decipher Jesuit writings/symbols/carvings on rocks/boulders and figure out where they go to.

Anybody who can decipher the Jesuits Codes (writings/carvings on boulders) feel free to come forward at any time and show us what you got.

Sent-HAwn, it was obvious since the beginning of your question that Sandy1 doesn't know, yet you couldn't come to that conclusion using some common sense based on what he has previously stated above, as well as what he's stated in the past (in his countless posts) about signs and symbols; instead you resort to childishly attacking and accusing the man.

Do you know something about their signs and symbology that he doesn’t? If so please share.
You obviously seem to know something about the signs and symbols of this society in question, so why don't you share some of that information with us instead of wanting everyone else to confirm things for you when its plainly obvious that no one here knows (otherwise they'd of responded by now)

Teach us something Sent-Hawn besides foolish ignorant sentinel behavior.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
In this picture the cairn with the turtle head is the one on the right, and as you can see there is a triangle made of cairns (which is why I knew it was the last cairn(s) on the way to the treasure location, if you follow the blue arrow at dead South on the compass you run into the major marker that is marking the treasure.

Sandy, the turtle head cairn on the right, does it's head point to the cairn where you get the dead south bearing from to the major marker?
If so, that means the turtles head is telling you to use that triangle point of the cairns to get to the next treasure marker.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
No, the turtle head is just pointed in a random direction the triangle is the way to know which way to shoot as it shoots out from the top point going between the two cairns, they would have looked out and seen the leaning permanent boulder just as I did but to verify it I used a compass and it was dead on south to the boulder so I knew that was what they needed to find due to the compass heading, and on top of that the triangle had all good compass degrees between the legs 111/39/75 degrees.(all of these are good degrees)

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Down from the blue circle next to the bush is a flat rock there is something carved on top of that rock, the tree fingers are next to the wall across from the blue circle. And then down from there they have a black marker rock next to a hert.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
cyzak go ahead and copy the pic then use paint or edit on it to circle the markers you see.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The turtle head in Sandy's picture is also a fist. Notice the y between what would be the thumb and finger. It's another hidden meaning. It's meaning is God's wraith.

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy's in your picture with the box stone. The key is at the side of the box. Is that another marker as well?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sorry don't see a key, but the main marker(the large boulder leaning away from the hill circled in blue) is the only true Standalone boulder there (meaning its very important) and they made it in such a way that you need to be standing at the location I took the picture (the Triangle spot which happens to be on the trail) in order to even realize it is a marker as there is no way to see the gap between the cliff and boulder from any other angle.
1 (14).jpg

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Sorry don't see a key, but the main marker(the large boulder leaning away from the hill circled in blue) is the only true Standalone boulder there (meaning its very important) and they made it in such a way that you need to be standing at the location I took the picture (the Triangle spot which happens to be on the trail) in order to even realize it is a marker as there is no way to see the gap between the cliff and boulder from any other angle.
View attachment 1611842

Sandy1, I believe you are standing at the dig spot, or are feet from the dig spot based on your picture. I just realized that in this picture is the dragon head or snake head with open mouth that you posted in your guide, post #39. There is a small A-frame pointed rock with an "X" on it that let's you know it is to be used as an alignment. Here's the pic from post #39: (I circled the eye of the snake/dragon head in red and also marked the A-frame rock with the small X. The tombstone looking rock with white dot circled in Red I included because you also marked it with a white dot Sandy in your picture.

I also see 2 other boulders marked with these white dots in you picture Sandy. Please explain what these are for) I believe the large monument and the A-frame rock make one of the alignments to the treasure, or, the small tombstone and A-frame make one alignment to the dig spot. That's why I say you are standing at the spot, or few feet from the spot.

Attachments

• DRAGON HEAD - Copy.jpg
    DRAGON HEAD - Copy.jpg
    1.1 MB · Views: 136
  • DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    294.6 KB · Views: 121
Last edited:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Also, does the cairn triangle represent the 3 treasure markers you marked with a white dot?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Not a master I am learning all the time as well.

I have recircled what you got right cyzak in RED and the ones you got (AIORIA) in Green

So cyzak You found the Devils Head, the Three fingers and the small tombstone, and I didn't mark it but that looks like a good cross as well.

A, you found one of the Snake heads, the small tombstone and the A-frame rock.

Good job guys but There are still the horses head the other snake the owl and the window rock

1 (14).jpg

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Not a master I am learning all the time as well.

I have recircled what you got right cyzak in RED and the ones you got (AIORIA) in Green

So cyzak You found the Devils Head, the Three fingers and the small tombstone, and I didn't mark it but that looks like a good cross as well.

A, you found one of the Snake heads, the small tombstone and the A-frame rock.

Good job guys but There are still the horses head the other snake the owl and the window rock

View attachment 1612006

I circled in yellow on the left, what I believe could be the horse head and/or the owl (even has 2 eyes), and on the floor what looks to be an owl. Still looking for the window and other snake...

Attachments

• DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    297.6 KB · Views: 114

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Also, the squared "U" window is behind the large snake/dragon head in the picture. I circled it in yellow also.

Attachments

• DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    297.5 KB · Views: 117

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
What is the white triangle in yellow and the dark figure in orange 2018-07-15%2020.01.36.jpeg

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
As you previously posted in your guide, the eye of the large snake/dragon head (previously circled in red next to the small tombstone) is also the smaller snake with open mouth. So the eye itself is a snake with open mouth, but if looked at from further out, the snake with open mouth transforms into the eye of a much larger snake/dragon head with open mouth. I put a square where the mouth of this large reptile would be.

Attachments

• DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    298.1 KB · Views: 108
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
A, you got the owl and the largest dragon/snake head but there is a smaller snake with a partial body and a horse head still there, they are both really good and should be easy to spot.
1 (14).jpg

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Honestly, this stuck out to me since the very beginning and was easy to spot but I didn't think it was it at first. Is this the partial snake you talk about circled in orange right next to the owl on the ground?

Attachments

• DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    298.6 KB · Views: 118

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Is this it the partial snake circled in orange next to the A-frame?

Attachments

• DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    DRAGON - Copy.jpg
    298.9 KB · Views: 147

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread