A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep You got the last snake coming up out of the ground (on your picture it is circled in pink) all that's left is the horse head and the window rock.
1 (14).jpg

Last edited:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Sandy1, lol. I'm wearing orange glasses that block out 95% of blue light and radiation emitted from computer screens. Unfortunately they make certain colors appear different when I have them on. Sorry about that.

Here's the horse head circled in (taking my glasses off) orange. It's directly in front of the small partial snake. That is an awesome looking horse head and you can even see it's left nostril!

Attachments

• DRAGON - Copy (2).jpg
    DRAGON - Copy (2).jpg
    294.1 KB · Views: 133
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
sorry not the horse I am seeing.

Don't forget the window rock also as it is one of the signs for an opening/entrance

Last edited:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Sandy1, I circled the window rock in yellow on post #2762. It's behind the large snake/dragon head in the distance. By window rock, you do mean a hole in the rock or cut window that you can see through it right?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
No on the window rock it looks like a half round window its in many treasure books as an entrance.

No the horse is not black its the same kind of grey color as the owl rock.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
No sorry bob, you need the full size picture to find it.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Ok, thanks for clearing that up for me on the window rock. It is circled in green and the horse head is circled in orange once again.

Attachments

• DRAGON - Copy (2).jpg
    DRAGON - Copy (2).jpg
    295.5 KB · Views: 101
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yep that is the window rock but still not the right horse head(its a profile)

1 (14).jpg

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I'll have to leave that one for someone else as I have to get dinner right now. I'll take another crack at it if it hasn't been found when I get back. Sandy, you have to let us know how all these are used to get to the dig spot! Thanks a lot my friend and God bless. See ya in a few.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I am afraid I cant see anything in that other than random rocks, sorry I would suggest you get back a bit next time sometimes things are meant to be seen from more of a distance.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
If your seeing anything that closeup then your not doing anything I would do, writing on rocks is not my thing.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey great Job cyzak I marked it in red for you.

1 (14).jpg

So now to understand why I posted all of this, first the window and the three fingers are all in a spot that should look dangerous to anybody, there is a reason for that they really want you to dig there, so now lets take a look at all of the boulders stacked directly above these markers (circled in purple) can anybody guess what will happen if somebody were to dig around the window rock?

Last edited:

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know I saw those rocks up there and they were stacked right on the edge I was going to point that out it looked like a death trap I think the snake is the give away for that.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread