A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I actually found a way to send a free copy of my Guide (Highlighted) without any signing up, to anybody who wants it, its called plustransfer and works very well, I just tried it on my windows 10 and an old windows xp and it worked great, it takes about 45 minutes to send a copy and I need an email address to send it to, so if anybody wants me to send them a copy just PM me with an email address and I will send it to you.

Last edited:

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy; Like Bob suggested above have you ever thought Publishing your Guide(s). Folks would buy it in a Heart Beat. I think it would sell great. It would probably become a Must Have book like the Yeoman Red Book that "everyone" would buy. You would create your own niche in the Field. Us, Libraries, Historians, Archies - everyone would buy it and you could become famous then you could go on Speaking Tours. You'd be in HIGH demand for sure. What say ye ?? PEACE:RONB

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
B, I am happy just letting people get what they can for free, there is just too much greed in this world.

Whats that old saying, "the best things in life are free"

Last edited:

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy, i got it. TY

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

Backwoodsbob

Silver Member
Nov 12, 2013
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can read what's on a stone. But then you give me something to do with technology. All goes to hell.oops. hope that OK to say.

Sent from my SM-G900T using Tapatalk

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi Sandy; Forgive me ok. I'm not that good on computers. How can I download it myself so I stay informed with everyone else ?? Thanks. PEACE:RONB :icon_scratch:

Rob in KS

Aug 21, 2006
Middle of Kansas
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I got Sandy's PM in my inbox, but the message with the link to download went into my spam folder.
It downloaded quickly and opens fine in Word on my XP machine

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I-D, No Problem hope you enjoy it.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
To You to my friend, and everybody else as well Happy Holidays.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions