A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Somebody was mentioning on here (tnet) how it makes no sense why there would be so many markers back to treasures (giving the treasure spot away) so I thought I would address this, First there are thousands of vault caches across the country, so how exactly would you go about marking this many caches?

Would you put a little carved sign on some obscure cliff face somewhere? That might work if you are the person who put it there and are the same person who is going to come back to retrieve it.(because you know the land and where to look)

But what happens when you live in another country and you have to send your relatives back to retrieve the cache who have never been here before, even with a map there has to be something they could follow (landmarks) and since there were no real roads at the time in the places these treasures were hidden these landmarks better be pretty good, and all natural markers are really not the best markers (no way to know if they are the correct markers on the map), so man made strategically placed markers need to be made in order to verify the way in to the treasure (lets say turtles owls vertical lines singular lit up boulders below peaks etc.) remember there were no Odometers back then for distance (I know lots of people who get lost today even on a highway with signs)

So after getting to the treasure site what do we look for (something that stands out that is not natural) No matter which way you look at it, there is absolutely no way to find a treasure without at least 1 man made marker onsite even with the map (since the map has to go from at least 1 Marker to the cache site)

Now for the Problem 1 Marker on a Boulder or cliff face can be destroyed,(which happened when slaves and Indians revolted) so why not have multiple markers go to an invisible spot that they could go from to the treasure entrance which would be very closeby this well marked invisible spot.

This way the invisible spot would be easy to find, but at the same time it would be impossible to find the treasure without having either (secret knowledge or a map) from this well marked invisible spot, this way multiple markers would have to be destroyed in order to lose the invisible spot and you had to have a map or secret knowledge to find the treasure entrance from this Invisible spot which would be very closeby (lets say within 50 feet of the invisible spot)

Seems pretty logical and ingenious to me.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
I'll jump in here. I've been reading your thread. The idea seems like a good one. Eye catchers that can be seen from a distance, to get you in close, man made markers to help you find the alignments to get you to the invisible spot and a map telling you what direction and how far to go to the burial site.
If there are thousands of these sites across the country, I would have to say they are not all Spanish but cache sites created by some large organization with a bunch of manpower. That means a lot of people would know about these markers and how they can be used. The clincher to finding the cache would be the instructions on the map and knowing how deep you have to dig.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
You have asked in one of your posts, for people to show pictures of sites similar to yours. If there are thousands of these sites across the country, you must know of at least some of them and what states they are located in. Without giving exact locations, could you tell us how many sites you know of in states east of the great plains. I can tell you there is one in Iowa. Do you know of any in Pennsylvania, Massachusetts or Alabama. Maybe the tnet posters will offer sites they know of in their states.

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mdog; Sandy DID cover this aspect of the Caches.They were sworn to secrecy by the Jesuit Priests Please reread this Thread ok. Thanks, PEACE:RONB

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Whites DFX, Garrett GMH, Toltec 100, Whites PI 3000, Fisher 75, Whites Silver Eagle 2, Whites Beachcomber, and several others from 1968 to Present
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mdog; There is one cache of Rifles that were stolen from the British by the Colonists here in Boston. They were buried somewhere on Thompsons Island, Boston Harbor. It is still there. PEACE:RONB

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Hummingbird, chiselled.

006.jpg

Here's a real one to compare.

images (1).jpg

BARKER

Bronze Member
Nov 1, 2011
BOSTON
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hi mdog; I al;so see a horse running right there as well. Cool. PEACE:RONB

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Triangle showing the last three symbols to the cache hole.

triangle 500.jpg

Here are the symbols, an eye, a heart and a capital D.

tri.jpg

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Mdog these sites and markers are old but not ancient they are at least 200 years old as are evident by the very old saguaros that mark them and we know that they are not ancient because the Gunter Chain was used for measuring in english feet which is no more than 400 years old, So what organization was around at that point that you think would have done all of these? from 1600s to the early 1800s so during that 200 year period?

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Heart boulder. I couldn't get high enough to get the whole boulder, but you can see the lobes. This is located above a draw that has the cache hole on one side. It also has a V slash on it that isn't in the picture. I believe this place was setup during the real late 1800s or early 1900s.

157.jpg

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Mdog these sites and markers are old but not ancient they are at least 200 years old as are evident by the very old saguaros that mark them and we know that they are not ancient because the Gunter Chain was used for measuring in english feet which is no more than 400 years old, So what organization was around at that point that you think would have done all of these? from 1600s to the early 1800s so during that 200 year period?

Crypto Jews with no allegiance to any crown or pope or government. They would also have had good reason to leave the precious metals in the ground. Why send it back to Europe where some greedy king could steal it all. They also had a secret presence in the Catholic orders where they could study the Old Testament without getting burned at the stake. Just my opinion.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Jews were also important members of the Masonic orders during the late 1700s and after. If the Masons became involved in setting up sites, we're talking a lot of people all across the country. I'm not a Mason, but from what little I have read, they have a distrust of big central government.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
How or why would a secret (emphasis on secret) organization carve all these thousands of markers at these sites which many go back to these treasures? They would have had to of had thousands of men all over the Southwest to accomplish this. I cannot see how they could have done this and remain a secret.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread