A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
The way i look at it is they pretty much have outlawed treasure hunting in the USA so only outlaws will be treasure hunting. I will never stop looking and it should not stop anyone else either it is what they want, to keep the public in fear.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The way i look at it is they pretty much have outlawed treasure hunting in the USA so only outlaws will be treasure hunting.

That's pretty much dead on, just remember that They (the ones who outlawed treasure hunting) know about the treasures and that is their way of protecting them for themselves (they are the real criminals)

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have a few new measurement numbers that I have verified which could help you to verify your crisscross spot

(36 feet) (45 feet) (35 feet & 70 feet) (66 feet & 132 feet)

I will ad more measurements as I get them but the ones above are used at one of my confirmed crisscross spots, and are used both going to the crisscross spot as well as distances between the aligned markers going to the crisscross spot.

Merry Christmas

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Something that I have read about many times and would like to set straight,

Certain people use the excuse that no documentation has ever been found to show the existence of all these vault treasures

I have this to say how many of us have the ability to get our hands/eyes on Top Secret Documents from our government let alone a completely foreign government?

It amazes me the silly logic some people on here use in order to make excuses trying to convince everybody that there is no kings code or multiple storage/vaults

All the same treasure markers that are used repeatedly at multiple Vault sites is far more proof than these naysayers logic.

What I am trying to say here is that The proof of intelligent design is in the alignments, measurements, placement of isolated boulders, carvings etc. (even the auras in relationship with the previously mentioned markers)

and all the talking in the world by the naysayers is not going to change these facts

So any of you who can be swayed to not believe in the treasures and their markers by peoples words/logic unfortunately are being deceived by people who want to protect these treasures for themselves.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You know it, that is why if any treasure is found in the USA in the last 30 years it is quickly dealt with so no attention is brought to it if it becomes aware to the public.They have made it so you can not make it public in fear of being incarcerated and fined.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Especially since the Internet Era as information is the greatest threat to the sentinels

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Something that I have read about many times and would like to set straight,

Certain people use the excuse that no documentation has ever been found to show the existence of all these vault treasures

I have this to say how many of us have the ability to get our hands/eyes on Top Secret Documents from our government let alone a completely foreign government?

It amazes me the silly logic some people on here use in order to make excuses trying to convince everybody that there is no kings code or multiple storage/vaults

All the same treasure markers that are used repeatedly at multiple Vault sites is far more proof than these naysayers logic.

What I am trying to say here is that The proof of intelligent design is in the alignments, measurements, placement of isolated boulders, carvings etc. (even the auras in relationship with the previously mentioned markers)

and all the talking in the world by the naysayers is not going to change these facts

So any of you who can be swayed to not believe in the treasures and their markers by peoples words/logic unfortunately are being deceived by people who want to protect these treasures for themselves.

I, for one would like to know more about the history of these sites. You have said Spanish, and Spain has claimed much of the land that is now the United States. But you have also said that some sites are older than pre-European. That could only mean that they were set up by Native Americans. Yes, I would like to hear your theories on what tribe, why they setup such sites and what monuments are unique to them. I asked if anybody has found any surface artifacts at these sites. One guy answered. Bonunter posted that he found Spanish artifacts from the 1700's. What's the big deal about posting surface finds. And why are there so many of the sites that are similar. If there are so many similar sites, a person doesn't even have to recover anything, all he has to do is destroy the sites. If he can't find anything then by George nobody else is going to find anything. Look at all the hits you have on your thread. Do you think that none of these sites have been changed or even created by one of your readers. Your intentions are great but how can you know whether or not your information has been compromised in the field.

There is more to hunting treasure than bouncing around in the field looking for signs, there is a lot of research involved. If I lived far from Arizona, which I do, why would I gamble my time and money to go vault hunting in Arizona with a Tnet thread my only source of information.

There is nothing wrong with asking for evidence. It's the smart thing to do.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Obviously you don't believe in the auras otherwise you would realize that the research you speak of in order to find the treasures is not in the least bit necessary.

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Obviously you don't believe in the auras otherwise you would realize that the research you speak of in order to find the treasures is not in the least bit necessary.

I believe everything you post. I have no reason not to. I don't call anybody a liar unless they give me good reason, and you have not done that.

I think what you don't understand is that, to some of us, the treasure isn't in the vault, it's everything that leads up to the vault.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I think we do understand and what is hard to understand is who wants to learn and who wants to create havoc.Sure there is a lot of unknown but how does someone come to a discussion unless they go do it themselves. Believe me I have learned a lot here by just reading the conversation that are presented on this post.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Actually I am completely at a loss as to why somebody would be involved with the treasure markers but not actually want the treasure itself, to me that makes for a very scary person as I do not know their motives.

Edit: Here is a scenario, you take somebody you just met to a treasure site you know about and you dig down and find a treasure, now you are super excited to have dug up the treasure but the other person tells you that he/she has no interest in the treasure and you can have it all.

Now be honest with yourselves wouldn't that set off all kinds of alarms in your head about this unknown person and what their true intentions actually are? (all of this is assuming you already know how illegal this venture is)

So basically this is why I consider people that want to be involved in treasure hunting but don't want the treasure as scary.

Last edited:

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
Actually I am completely at a loss as to why somebody would be involved with the treasure markers but not actually want the treasure itself, to me that makes for a very scary person as I do not know their motives.

Edit: Here is a scenario, you take somebody you just met to a treasure site you know about and you dig down and find a treasure, now you are super excited to have dug up the treasure but the other person tells you that he/she has no interest in the treasure and you can have it all.

Now be honest with yourselves wouldn't that set off all kinds of alarms in your head about this unknown person and what their true intentions actually are? (all of this is assuming you already know how illegal this venture is)

So basically this is why I consider people that want to be involved in treasure hunting but don't want the treasure as scary.

Speaking for myself, I would never be there when you started digging into a vault because you would probably be digging illegally. I would never risk my reputation or humiliate my family by becoming part of an illegal operation. That’s just my choice.

If you can’t understand why somebody would be interested in the history but not the treasure, at this point in your life, you probably never will.

I appreciate your help and advice, it’s been great, but you and I are motivated by different things. We can still share information and enjoy ourselves.

Last edited:

Toecutter

Bronze Member
Nov 30, 2018
🥇 Banner finds
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
ill sighn up wheres the dotted line.....:occasion14:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
Speaking for myself, I would never be there when you started digging into a vault because you would probably be digging illegally. I would never risk my reputation or humiliate my family by becoming part of an illegal operation. That’s just my choice.

If you can’t understand why somebody would be interested in the history but not the treasure, at this point in your life, you probably never will.

I appreciate your help and advice, it’s been great, but you and I are motivated by different things. We can still share information and enjoy ourselves.

I can't understand why a person on a public forum would claim to have presumably illegally dug up a treasure and inferred his avatar was a recovered part of the find.

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I can't understand why a person on a public forum would claim to have presumably illegally dug up a treasure and inferred his avatar was a recovered part of the find.

Really i think sandy1 has explained that about 10 times on this thread you like to stir the pot.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The only people I know of who like to study the treasures but not actually take the treasures for themselves are Archaeologists and unfortunately Archaeologist are the first people to turn treasure hunters who want to keep the treasures into the police.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread