A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023

There is also an instance where she is flown to safety for a time, with the wings of an Eagle...
Some scholars interpretation, think it to be Petra, inside Jordan. That too, is another subject...
Do you care if I share those pics you PM'd me?

I will send you beautiful photos that are unique. But do not share them.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
There are two issues to get intersection points. Some points are such that if you draw a line from several directions and axes and the stones that are placed, they will all meet at one point. But some places that require precision to find have two stones, or one stone and one tree, or two trees, etc. Their point of intersection should be a 90 degree angle. You cannot base any stone. Many stones are for deception. Stones that are derived from the four main elements or four animals and four human traits.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS, I think its Important to note the differences between what groups put up the signs, for instance Yamashita in the Philippines used the same markers as the Spanish . the Spanish were there long before the Japanese however they assigned different meanings to the markers and the relationship of the treasures to the markers, no doubt with the Spanish being Catholic and the Japanese being Buddhism they would have different meanings for different markers, I would say the same thing with the Spanish as compared to the Iranians, using a goat for instance can mean 2 different things to 2 different cultures/religious groups on different continents

I will send you beautiful photos that are unique. But do not share them.
Ok, sure! I think I've seen some of your excellent pics before, very nice & unique indeed...
You might want to be careful of keeping your copyright, as I'm sure you are aware.

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
There are two issues to get intersection points. Some points are such that if you draw a line from several directions and axes and the stones that are placed, they will all meet at one point. But some places that require precision to find have two stones, or one stone and one tree, or two trees, etc. Their point of intersection should be a 90 degree angle. You cannot base any stone. Many stones are for deception. Stones that are derived from the four main elements or four animals and four human traits.
Interesting. What do you think about the ancient tombs with Egyptian characteristics in the US?
I'm sure you've sailed a lot, & seen many ancient things. Some ponder the continents separation.
I'm aware there are some that have seemingly very strong guardians, & I know this is off of the
triangles & entrance subject too, but I'd like to hear you thoughts on this.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
The line of symmetry, the axis of symmetry, and the point of symmetry exist in nature and everywhere. The ancients also used this method well, both in the rocks and on the ground. It is important to know where your center point or axis of symmetry is. Whatever is above is also below. But where? You should know the concept of making (L). You should know the concept of (X) making.

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

I guess it might be safe to say that Slovenia is a member of the g20…There is a rather interesting story behind the g20…Some of Ya’ll might find it rather intriguing if you dig into it…

I guess it can just be blamed on climate change…

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

How much worse can things get???And can any of this be contributed to Temporary???What thinks ye GW???

Oh well…I guess that this too is just one more of life’s little mysteries that can be attributed to climate change???And what does this have to do with a flying scroll of 20 cubits by 10 cubits and the g7???We may never know…

Ed T

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I would like to pose this question to ya’ll all mighty masons…I wonder what significance 33 has to do with an ephah???Who can say for certain???
Than again it could actually mean the actual age of a certain person who claimed to be me…But then again…What do I know???

I guess there are many different dry measures for an ephah…Who knows for certain which one should be used??? 33 or 35???We may never know…

Ed T

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Here are a few hypothetical question…What IF I made a covenant with my friends at American Home Foods???And let’s just toss out the notion…That someone who jest may go by the nickname, El Chapo, just so happened to be in Vacaville, Ca at the time. And what IF I also offered a covenant to him IF he would do as he was instructed???And what IF my friends broke our covenant and El Chapo honored his???I wonder IF anyone has made it to the locations safely that I have mentioned???Who has a stronger force in said area???Your brother Enrique Peña Neto and friends who took a 100 million dollar bribe from El Chapo???I wonder IF the Sinaloa Cartel could possibly be the goat mentioned in chapter 8 of a certain book???And Felipe Calderon might be the other horn of the ram???Could the ram mentioned possibly be the mighty masons???We may never know…Oh well…What do I know anyhow???

Ed T🤗

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are a few hypothetical question…What IF I made a covenant with my friends at American Home Foods???And let’s just toss out the notion…That someone who jest may go by the nickname, El Chapo, just so happened to be in Vacaville, Ca at the time. And what IF I also offered a covenant to him IF he would do as he was instructed???And what IF my friends broke our covenant and El Chapo honored his???I wonder IF anyone has made it to the locations safely that I have mentioned???Who has a stronger force in said area???Your brother Enrique Peña Neto and friends who took a 100 million dollar bribe from El Chapo???I wonder IF the Sinaloa Cartel could possibly be the goat mentioned in chapter 8 of a certain book???And Felipe Calderon might be the other horn of the ram???Could the ram mentioned possibly be the mighty masons???We may never know…Oh well…What do I know anyhow???

Ed T🤗
JohnWhite, for the topics you are discussing you would have a lot more people to talk with on the THE Random Chat Thread - AKA "The RCT" - No shirt or shoes required - Open 24 / 7

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
You may be right Sandy…I doubt El Chapo was in Vacaville, CA at that time anyhow…But it sure would be something IF I actually did form a covenant with some of his representatives…And as IF I really did form a covenant with some members of corporate America, whom I give the keys to the bottomless pit to…I too wonder IF I made a wager with a one Dee Garder???One that was not honored…Oh well…Who knows???As IF the Sinaloa Cartel is the goat of that certain book…And the two Mexican presidents are the horns of the ram…And the brotherhood of Masons are the ram…Maybe El Chapo’s mistake was going to Mazatlan where there are two Masonic temples…I wonder IF they had gotten to the woman he was visiting at the time and she set him up???Who knows???I sure do have one heck of an overactive imagination…lol…Oh Well…It sure would be funny IF at the time, in Vacaville, I was a spy on a secret mission and I was discovered…And I pleaded for protection from the evil aliens…I guess that life is just full of little mysteries…Ain’t that right GW???

Ed T

Last edited:

JohnWhite

Bronze Member
Aug 20, 2017
Detector(s) used
Whites gmt
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Powerful sun storm knocks out radio transmissions across North America​

It sure would be something else IF the star that appeared at the time of the birth of someone who gave birth to many religions was actually a sign…What IF what many call the day of atonement came for a planet that a supreme being created chose foolishly…What IF said supreme being decided to destroy that which he created by fire???I wonder what might happen to this planet IF it decides to make the same choice as that imaginary planet???We may never know…I guess that too is just one of life’s little mysteries…

Ed T

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
what is your opinion.?

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۲۲۰۶۰۹-۰۰۱۸۳۲_Samsung Internet.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۲۰۶۰۹-۰۰۱۸۳۲_Samsung Internet.jpg
    235 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۲۰۶۲۳-۲۱۲۶۴۳_Instagram.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۲۰۶۲۳-۲۱۲۶۴۳_Instagram.jpg
    549.6 KB · Views: 18
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۱۰۱-۰۰۳۰۵۷_Pinterest.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۱۰۱-۰۰۳۰۵۷_Pinterest.jpg
    313.7 KB · Views: 16
  • Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۱۲۲-۱۵۴۱۳۹_Chrome.jpg
    Screenshot_۲۰۲۳۰۱۲۲-۱۵۴۱۳۹_Chrome.jpg
    220.4 KB · Views: 18

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
what is your opinion.?
Your no Rookie that's for sure. And you surly seem to understand enlightenment is the key. Still looking at it. Many thanks. I find those photos very interesting . If you got more of that,i surly would like to see it.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread