A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Lots of great stuff there for sure. Need more time to study it. Many thanks for posting that.
These pictures are an example of the line of symmetry used to find the missing half of the puzzle. You can see both halves of the puzzle in these photos, but you will see only one half in your environment. And the important thing is that you have to make a diagnosis, move to the right or to the left, up or down.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
These pictures are an example of the line of symmetry used to find the missing half of the puzzle. You can see both halves of the puzzle in these photos, but you will see only one half in your environment. And the important thing is that you have to make a diagnosis, move to the right or to the left, up or down.
Thanks. I have only started to understand that concept in the last few years. It took a long time to get there,in my case anyways. That there what you just wrote in that short paragraph is also very valuable, to me anyways. Many thanks again.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
Very interesting on the Islam and Koran association . I sure hope you keep posting these Gems. Happy with what has already been given.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
Your no Rookie that's for sure. And you surly seem to understand enlightenment is the key. Still looking at it. Many thanks. I find those photos very interesting . If you got more of that,i surly would like to see it.

Good enlightenment, would also be not trying to run over the entire actual subject of the thread,
Inconsiderately, & very rudely say negative things on another thread, about the OP & participating
members, because it's significantly different to your beliefs & behavior in the same forum, & ignore
the original poster & the other members who have, & are genuinely contributing info & thoughts
relatively pertaining to the actual treasure vault thread topic, that's meticulously explained.
Wouldn't it be? Or do you just like taking advantage to disrupt, for your own pleasure?

Last edited:

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe

Good enlightenment, would also be not trying to run over the entire actual subject of the thread,
Inconsiderately, & very rudel, say negative things on another thread, about the OP & participating
members, because it's significantly different to your beliefs & behavior in the same forum, & ignore
the original poster & the other members who have, & are genuinely contributing info & thoughts
relatively pertaining to the actual treasure vault thread topic that's meticulously explained.
Wouldn't it be? Or do you just like taking advantage to disrupt, for your pleasure?

What ??????

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Next post needs reported, off topic, rambling, political, & apparently intentionally disruptive.
It always seems about the time some one start's posting some real good information it is side railed on this thread by nonsense post's. This thread is for legit Spanish treasure vaults distributed thru the americas let's keep it on that path.There is enough B.S. to deal with just trying to keep it from sliding into an abyss, Sandy1 has done one hell of a job here trying to keep it out of the abyss.

lightspirt

Jul 26, 2023
West Virginia
Detector(s) used
Spirit of the Universe
I sure hope HMK 959 post some more. Those last photos and that paragraph is some great stuff. I hope he keeps posting.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I wanted to mention a few markers that you guys could come across in the field that are definitely Spanish made. I have had many people believe the markers here in the United States were actually made by the Aztecs or Mayans even the Incas but these markers I am going to show are definitely Spanish.
This Horse is an example of a Carving that was made by the Spanish since there weren't any horses in America before the Spanish arrived. This also shows the Massive amount of labor they were willing to do, there are many other markers out of sight just below this Horse as well.

1 (31).jpg

cyzak

Bronze Member
Jul 14, 2018
Mountains of Western Colorado
Detector(s) used
Garrett, General Mathematics, Geometry,Pentax,,Do the math it's there.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I wanted to mention a few markers that you guys could come across in the field that are definitely Spanish made. I have had many people believe the markers here in the United States were actually made by the Aztecs or Mayans even the Incas but these markers I am going to show are definitely Spanish.
This Horse is an example of a Carving that was made by the Spanish since there weren't any horses in America before the Spanish arrived. This also shows the Massive amount of labor they were willing to do, there are many other markers out of sight just below this Horse as well.

View attachment 2098458
Definitely a major sign for a trail route thru that part of the country by the Spanish.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The reason I wanted to show such a massive marker is because many people think the Spanish only made Glyphs on rocks and cliffs which they did as well but they also carved huge monuments out here in the West, and just as you said cyzak that Horse is a trail and campsite marker to be seen from miles away.

Last edited:

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023

View attachment 2098458
Hello Sandy. If you rotate your photo 90 degrees to the left, you will see a large profile of a human with sunken eyes and a beautiful nose and lips. The image of the horse is on the bright side and on the shadow side you see an owl or M.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
HI Sandy, No Disrespect –

Don't Feel Sorry for me Sandy - I have followed Bart for years –
And I have found a lot of information that was relevant out in the Field,
when it comes to learning how the "Spanish Surveyed their Mining Sites".
And yes, there are things we save and some we throw way.

I try to Educate and put out different Ideas to try and learn from that helped me.
and gives the Treasure Hunter Ideas to try and see if this information is relevant to them.

But its up to each individual person -
To put in the time and energy to gain knowledge.
Just like you did - by testing it on their own sites.

Your posting a Triangle Teaches Nothing.
How is one suppose to learn from this kind of Knowledge?
How is one suppose to use this out in the field?
Does nothing but create speculation.

And those who come here to learn – Just leave here with Disappointment.
And its a wonder, that they leave with a bad taste in their mouth, about this subject.

Lost Horse :coffee2:
You wrote...
Your posting a Triangle Teaches Nothing.
How is one suppose to learn from this kind of Knowledge?
How is one suppose to use this out in the field?
Does nothing but create speculation.

Does nothing but create speculation? Huh?
Some pretty sad things to say to sandy1 in post #5254, after all he's positively shared, don't you think?
they leave with a bad taste in their mouth, about this subject.
No Disrespect? Bad Taste in their mouth about the subject? This specialized subject?
Sounds like maybe an armchair TH, that expects to see it all like watching a video,
without putting in the time & effort into the research & learning for themselves?
His scattered ramblings are easier to follow than sandy1's transparent guide?

Sorry Lost horse, can't agree at all with some comments here. Untoward
at best. No good reason at all, for the negativity. Look back at your post
#5246.
Hi Sandy1
May you continue to Be Healthy so to Enlighten us in the New Year coming
with all your knowledge and experiences on this subject that we all love.
Thank You For All You Have Done,
Merry Christmas and Happy 2023 New Year.

Lost Horse

Merry-Christmas-Greeting-Cards-Sayings.jpg

• Doesn't ring true. You might re-think & re-state?
  • Have you never ever come across a carved triangle{s} with an aura nearby?
Because if not, your "book of secrets" is lacking & incomplete.
I still like your pics, info & such, but really don't understand this...

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
CDS Have you heard something about the Cross being 75 as that is the distance to the center of my 130 foot triangles.
At one of my Treasure sites I have found a measurement of exactly 144 feet which I have discovered is actually a very important number and could very well be related to a Cross.

I had a friend send me some info about the Oak Island Nolans Cross which there is some theory about it being 144 feet on the top part of the Cross.

The Leg is split into 3 times 144 feet (432 feet) and 2 times 144 feet (288 feet) which added together is 5 times 144 feet on the bottom Leg (720 feet)

and the Arms are also 2.5 times 144 feet (360 feet) or 5 times 144 feet across both arms (720 feet)

Now these measurements are debatable and normally I wouldn't pay much attention to them, however I caught a a Gold Aura at a treasure location and when I went to it:

There was a Large Rabbit Boulder Exactly 144 feet away (completely standalone and by itself) another boulder aligned with the rabbit boulder right to my gold aura spot, there were also multiple sentinel alignments from different angles coming into this 144 foot spot as well. I will need to investigate further to see if it has arms and is actually a Cross.

I also wanted to mention that A long time ago I read about a cross carved on a rock in South America that had (as I recall) 5 inch arms and top, so the number 5 seems to be important when it comes to Crosses.

I also should point out that the number 144 has been used multiple times throughout history such as the 144,000 virgin saints, and 144 cubits as the length of New Jerusalem, and 12 multiplied by 12 seems to be holy according to the Catholics, 12 apostles and 12 tribes of Israel also 12 is supposed to be God’s perfect rule through human agency or government, so having 144 in the form of feet doesn't really matter as much as the number itself.

Did you finish explaining about your research on this?
Seems like some good questions were unanswered,
or did I just miss it somehow?

Last edited:

Secret squirl

Sep 15, 2017
Nibiru
Detector(s) used
pulsestar II pro
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
It sure would be something else IF the star that appeared at the time of the birth of someone who gave birth to many religions was actually a sign…What IF what many call the day of atonement came for a planet that a supreme being created chose foolishly…What IF said supreme being decided to destroy that which he created by fire???I wonder what might happen to this planet IF it decides to make the same choice as that imaginary planet???We may never know…I guess that too is just one of life’s little mysteries…

Ed T
I posted this as treasure hunting information for treasure hunters.
It was to say that its a good time to go out and try to catch auras.
It was not intended to derail the thread.
Good hunting.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Just below the Horse I posted on 5652 is this Poodle, now according to Kenworthy the Large Poodle was the sentinel dog of the royal family in Spain and was also used as a carving here to watch over the treasure caches. So again no doubt about the fact that this is a Spanish Marker,
1 (27).JPG

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread