A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023

Attachments

• IMG_3006.JPG
    IMG_3006.JPG
    3.1 MB · Views: 19
  • DSC04997.JPG
    DSC04997.JPG
    1.7 MB · Views: 19
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I have seen rocks standing on end usually around 4 or 5 feet tall at several old sites before and they were important markers, I will have to find one of the pictures remind me tomorrow,

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I will be glad to know your opinion.
It's a crypt HKM, they are mostly crypts where you are at . You can find a lot of info about them on Instagram. There's several groups of people digging them up. The america's are just different enough to ruin your day.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
It's a crypt HKM, they are mostly crypts where you are at . You can find a lot of info about them on Instagram. There's several groups of people digging them up. The america's are just different enough to ruin your day.
I have been telling him that his stuff was made by different people than the Spanish that made our markers

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
I've seen his type stuff here , rarely, but it's crypts stuff. I really want the cache type info. I can talk crypts all day.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Its like trying to compare the Spanish markers here in America with the Yamashita markers in the Philippines, both used many of the same markers but with completely different meanings.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sure there's some overlap, but the places here, there were mining heavily, and there's crypts along with the mining. But the big thing here was the spanish "sobs" that changed markers around and made it difficult to find where they re-buried it.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
I've seen his type stuff here , rarely, but it's crypts stuff. I really want the cache type info. I can talk crypts all day.
In this area, I have a big turtle. Like the turtle that has sandy. (There are tombs in my country, but in the rocks and in the heart of the mountains).

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I'm sure there's some overlap, but the places here, there were mining heavily, and there's crypts along with the mining. But the big thing here was the spanish "sobs" that changed markers around and made it difficult to find where they re-buried it.
The Spanish made there own storage locations (not mines) in places that were easy to refind and also along waterways they did have a rulebook. I have found many of the same markers and triangles at multiple treasure sites which means they had a Kings Code.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
In this area, I have a big turtle. Like the turtle that has sandy. (There are tombs in my country, but in the rocks and in the heart of the mountains).
From what I have seen on instagram it should be fairly straight forward where you are at, And I could help if you actually have access to the area. It's not exactly the same here. I've gathered info from everything I've came across and may have some insight. The Americas are a bit different, there's a lot more here than people would think. And perhaps more complicated.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
From what I have seen on instagram it should be fairly straight forward where you are at, And I could help if you actually have access to the area. It's not exactly the same here. I've gathered info from everything I've came across and may have some insight. The Americas are a bit different, there's a lot more here than people would think. And perhaps more complicated.
HMK has made it clear he doesn't want help he wants to teach which is why I have asked him to open up his own thread more than once.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
HMK has made it clear he doesn't want help he wants to teach which is why I have asked him to open up his own thread more than once.
My intention is not to teach. I may have expressed my meaning wrongly. I need your opinions and your help.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
My intention is not to teach. I may have expressed my meaning wrongly. I need your opinions and your help.
Then you need to ask people from your own country as Quinoa said there is alot on Instagram for Iranian Treasure videos

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
There's things here we don't really talk about.

I saw one place I was already aware of on the way back home today from camping near an old mining area ... Huge boulder in the river with open mouth and skull-like face looking back towards a mining area that I have taken pictures of, etc., I was shocked how good the image was, never really noticed it before, but driving at 55 mph...

But too far away maybe to be relevant to the mines I know of there (about 1/2 mile away upriver and up the closest canyon). People built there houses on top of a huge storage in a small river town there..... it's kinda funny.

It's always like that. Run-down homes right next to storages. Pretty bizarre.

Oh and again , look for the big boulders in the water ways...... the water ways have markers to mines and storages, they mapped the waterways. I can't stress this enough.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Then you need to ask people from your own country as Quinoa said there is alot on Instagram for Iranian Treasure videos
The videos on my country's Instagram are for attracting followers and making money. They have not reached any place and they are lying.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
The videos on my country's Instagram are for attracting followers and making money. They have not reached any place and they are lying.
There you have it Q the instagram treasure videos in Iran are lies, of course I have heard my fair share right here in the United states that I am full of it also.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
They seek to deceive the gullible. Otherwise, the real treasure will not be displayed on Instagram. They waste people's time and money with wrong information.
There are many treasure hunters here in the united states who try and deceive people as well, I call them Sentinels who try to keep the treasures to themselves.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
Depends on the videos, you have to sort them out like anything. If they show a bunch gold items they are bs, but some just show a spot they are opening and you can tell on the crypts which are which if true if you have done this stuff before.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
Other
It's like 2-3 /20 people I watch from turkey / Iran , etc. The only gold items they show , they expose as fake. Because no-one shows the end results of this stuff.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread