A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Lets Play a little where's Waldo but with an Eagle, if you find the Eagle don't mark it just say got it so others can try.
Ok guys its time for somebody to show/mark the Eagle in this picture if you have found it
1 (5).JPG

Oct 16, 2021
Detector(s) used
Fisher F19
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
I don't either, just playing along like everyone else. You have to admit, he's kind of interesting with the hexagon and the 4.

My apologies, didn't realize it was a private club.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I see it now. Tough one to find in the photo, but would probably be easier to see in the field. Has a bit of a parrot look from that angle as well even. I have a huge boulder that morphs into either as you walk around it.
So where would the likely direction for a cache be in relation to it. And would they like to tunnel there or go straight down?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Yeah I see it now. Tough one to find in the photo, but would probably be easier to see in the field. Has a bit of a parrot look from that angle as well even. I have a huge boulder that morphs into either as you walk around it.
So where would the likely direction for a cache be in relation to it. And would they like to tunnel there or go straight down?
up the hill from there, the Eagle can look at an important spot or be placed next to an important spot saying look at this spot.

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
Thankyou. Going to try and go uphill on a current place. A hidden peepsite and a few things subtly pointing towards uphill from the marker. Well uphill from main aura, like 30-40 feet. Just need to get lucky once here....trying too big of ones though...might be a while to get back on it.

Fordtrucksrule

Sep 28, 2018
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Thanks for outlining the eagle, i wouldn't have seen it even after it was pointed out.
I also want to thank sandy1 and all my friends here on tnet, you have helped me tremendously.
There are some really good people here.

HMK959

Mar 24, 2023
Lets talk about the Turtle for a moment, now as I have said in the past I am a believer in the animal markers as having traits (things that the animals do as to why they were used for treasure markers, not so much for their religious significance)

Now the Tortoise is known for making a Burrow and lives most of its life underground until the temperature is just right to be outside because they are cold blooded, this is where the treasure vault would be a comparison to the turtles burrow underground.

Another thing about the Turtle is their shells, the Spanish would carve the shells to give direction distance or whatever other information they thought was relevant to the treasure.

I have posted this Tortoise before and he is looking toward the treasure area less than a hundred feet away, but I wanted to mention how his shell is carved into a Heart (A Spanish Sign)
View attachment 2103126

This Next Turtle as you can see has a Cross carved in its shell. (another Spanish Sign) There are also carvings on its face.
View attachment 2103128

This is the opposite side of the turtle with the cross. This side has Carvings on its face as well, one of which is the eye of the turtle.
View attachment 2103129
Both of these Turtles are looking in the direction to go toward treasure, since they moved these boulders into place it was easy to point them in the direction to go. In some cases the Turtle can lead to or look at another Important Marker or even one point of a Triangle.
Do you mean that the turtle turns to both sides, meaning that the treasure is buried in two parts?

Attachments

• Screenshot_۲۰۱۹-۰۱-۲۱-۰۰-۵۲-۱۰.png
    Screenshot_۲۰۱۹-۰۱-۲۱-۰۰-۵۲-۱۰.png
    153.6 KB · Views: 17

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread