A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
The difference between Illusion and Delusion is very small, but significant.

The latter requires bolstering of its position by creating the perception there is an actual threat, an antagonist or plot to silence them.

Come on, Sdcfia, you aren't assuming the role. Get into character, how else will they allow us to participate in their little drama. Personally, I'm ratting you out to the Pope. We're having drinks later this evening to celebrate the holiday and hatch a new plot.

:skullflag: :occasion14:

Ha ha. I just had a memory of the 70s when Marshall Applewhite and his wife were on the road recruiting cult members. They used weird names like Winky and Dinky or some such, and their particular snake oil was UFO-based. Yeah, they put out the word to all the hippies around Silver City that there was to be a vigil at City of Rocks State Park (cool place, btw) in the middle of the night waiting for UFO signs in the sky. Oh, he was a salesman all right and had a pretty slick presentation with himself as the focal point. He captured a few longhairs' attention that night when a ho-hum satellite passed by and freaked them out - they were convinced that it was a "sign from the space brothers." Ha ha. Of course, Applewhite knew what it was and exactly when it would pass by. Most of us had this guru wired from the start and were there for the presentation and maybe some laughs - it was kind of like a Scientology riff. It was a fun show but one young couple actually bought into the scam and followed them to Texas. They never came back. Go figure. Applewhite was crazy as a bedbug but had a loyal following for quite a few years until they all drank the Kool-Aid in San Diego waiting for the Hale-Bopp comet ET's to land and take them away in their spaceships.

Hmm, I don't know why this memory suddenly came back to me. Must be old age. Let's get serious now and return to the thread. Let's see, Quinoa had made some pertinent points when we got sideswiped with that "treasure for all" stuff.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
This Is Crazy — Why are we riding this wave.

Who are you — that lives in this allusion that puts you on top of this pyramid,
Thinking, That the rest of us has to answer to you, the realty of our own journeys in life.

You are nothing to me, but Back Ground Noise “ Pearls to Swines”

You don't have to defend yourself against this nonsense -
Just quite responding to his post.

Lost Horse

Yes, pretty disrespectful, boring, and repetitive... Same 'ol hash...

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
The "A" Frame,

I once knew a man whom said he knew ( met with in the White House ) the President of the United States.
Looking at the statement --it could be true or false--so you could look at the supporting evidence--
Is the persons character honest and truthful?
Is he in a position of trust --such that he might need to talk with the President?
Is there a photo of him in his house or office of him with the U S President?
Are those two White House passes admitting him to go directly in to see the President; on the mirror in his house
supporting evidence that what he says is truthful?

This is basically how you look at any story to decide if it is truthful or does not hold up under strict scrutiny--
--you do your due diligence----stories either support them selves as factual or then can be torn apart with gaping holes in them!

Now you can take Sandy1 story and it can be subject to due diligence---are there "A" frames ( or something very similar )
at the Spanish cache sites? Are there alignment lines at these cache sites? Do the alignment lines support intelligent design?
Are there points of intersection on the lines? ( And this can be taken much further )

If your a proficient tracker of Spanish trails ---the Answers to these questions is quickly known!

Sandy1's Guide to Spanish Treasure is the finest most informative guide it has ever been my pleasure to read and utilize
what he has taught--out in the field!

Barton

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
I once knew a man whom said he knew ( met with in the White House ) the President of the United States.
Looking at the statement --it could be true or false--so you could look at the supporting evidence--
Is the persons character honest and truthful?
Is he in a position of trust --such that he might need to talk with the President?
Is there a photo of him in his house or office of him with the U S President?
Are those two White House passes admitting him to go directly in to see the President; on the mirror in his house
supporting evidence that what he says is truthful?

This is basically how you look at any story to decide if it is truthful or does not hold up under strict scrutiny--
--you do your due diligence----stories either support them selves as factual or then can be torn apart with gaping holes in them!

Now you can take Sandy1 story and it can be subject to due diligence---are there "A" frames ( or something very similar )
at the Spanish cache sites? Are there alignment lines at these cache sites? Do the alignment lines support intelligent design?
Are there points of intersection on the lines? ( And this can be taken much further )

If your a proficient tracker of Spanish trails ---the Answers to these questions is quickly known!

Sandy1's Guide to Spanish Treasure is the finest most informative guide it has ever been my pleasure to read and utilize
what he has taught--out in the field!

Barton

Very nice analogy, Barton. :icon_thumright:

Unfortunately, at this point, how do We know that maybe all Sandy1 actually sees in his mirror isn't just... Himself?

Without seeing his mirror....we won't.

Anything less is just blind faith.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Very nice analogy, Barton. :icon_thumright:

Unfortunately, at this point, how do We know that maybe all Sandy1 actually sees in his mirror isn't just... Himself?

Without seeing his mirror....we won't.

Anything less is just blind faith.

As is belief in what you spout.

Be well.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
It is not blind faith--if your told a story--and when you go to verify the story--point by point it is exactly as you were shown / told.

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
As is belief in what you spout.

Be well.

What we spout.

My girlfriend told me she saw the Beatles in 1964 at the Civic Center in Baltimore. Guess what? She still has the ticket stubs to prove she was there. My own lyin' eyes tells me, yes, she was there. By the way, the tickets cost only $3.75 per head. No, Blind Faith wasn't there - they came a few years later.

Now, I also had a chance to see the Beatles in San Francisco at the Cow Palace that same year, 1964. I was a high school kid working a summer job at a resort on the south shore of Lake Tahoe. My buddy's dad was the manager of the Cow Palace. All we had to do was hitch down to the city and we could have hung out with the Fab Four in their dressing room before the show. We decided not to go because the summer's biggest party was the same night as the concert. All my life my friends have reminded me that I was an idiot for turning down the opportunity, but I never felt that way - the party was awesome. Besides, I was a Stones fan. Do you believe what I spout?

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
It is not blind faith--if your told a story--and when you go to verify the story--point by point it is exactly as you were shown / told.

He obviously missed the point Barton. Just let him and sdcfia sink deeper in to exposure. They're actually accomplishing the EXACT OPPOSITE of what they set out to do and it's awesome to see that thanks in part to their efforts, more and more people are finding out for themselves that the info given by our good friend Sandy1 is true and reliable.

I mean why else would 2 guys spend so much time and effort trying to deny something that neither of them have even bothered to investigate? Then dissuade people in light of confirmation by many others who have put it to the test and found it to be true?

It doesn't take a rocket scientist to figure out. Put two and two together and what do you get? "Wolves in sheep's clothing."

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Do you believe what I spout?

With all due respect sdcfia, I don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth. The info from our good friend Sandy1 is verifiable and can be confirmed by anyone who bothers to take the time to investigate. Your nay saying and pointless ramblings then, by default are nothing more than words blown in to the wind. They carry no weight or substance.

The ONLY thing they do is bring up to the surface the reality that there are those that want this information silenced and buried at all costs.

Sandy was genius in posting it on this treasure forum.... It got lots of exposure and it's not easy to remove it lest it cause suspicion among T-net members and the thousands of guests from around the world that have valued this information greatly.

Sorry ditlihi and sdcfia, we all know how you must feel....
:BangHead:

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
May I offer you some chocolate sprinkles?

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
May I offer you some chocolate sprinkles?

You really want to share something Ditlihi? Well that's a good start. Now you're moving in the right direction my friend. I'm not too fond of chocolate sweets though... but i'll take golden sprinkles any day if you got some.

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
What we spout.

My girlfriend told me she saw the Beatles in 1964 at the Civic Center in Baltimore. Guess what? She still has the ticket stubs to prove she was there. My own lyin' eyes tells me, yes, she was there. By the way, the tickets cost only $3.75 per head. No, Blind Faith wasn't there - they came a few years later.

Now, I also had a chance to see the Beatles in San Francisco at the Cow Palace that same year, 1964. I was a high school kid working a summer job at a resort on the south shore of Lake Tahoe. My buddy's dad was the manager of the Cow Palace. All we had to do was hitch down to the city and we could have hung out with the Fab Four in their dressing room before the show. We decided not to go because the summer's biggest party was the same night as the concert. All my life my friends have reminded me that I was an idiot for turning down the opportunity, but I never felt that way - the party was awesome. Besides, I was a Stones fan. Do you believe what I spout?

I DO believe you're WAY off topic ...

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting

With all due respect sdcfia, I don't believe anything that comes out of your mouth. The info from our good friend Sandy1 is verifiable and can be confirmed by anyone who bothers to take the time to investigate. Your nay saying and pointless ramblings then, by default are nothing more than words blown in to the wind. They carry no weight or substance.

The ONLY thing they do is bring up to the surface the reality that there are those that want this information silenced and buried at all costs.

Sandy was genius in posting it on this treasure forum.... It got lots of exposure and it's not easy to remove it lest it cause suspicion among T-net members and the thousands of guests from around the world that have valued this information greatly.

Sorry ditlihi and sdcfia, we all know how you must feel....
:BangHead:

Perhaps they are trying to get the topic locked???

Quinoa

Bronze Member
Nov 25, 2011
Purgatory
Detector(s) used
Garrett atx pi 12+20inch coil, Garrett mh series, Garrett 2500+t-hound attchmnt, fisher tw-6 two box, Pulsestar pro ii with various coils up to 98 inches, pulsemaster pro w/1.2 m coil
Primary Interest:
Other
"(This is dedicated to the young treasure hunters who have tried but cant get any of this information through any other sources)" -Sandy1 posted this on post #1.

Sdcfia and Dilithi are far from sentinels you guys. sdfcia wrote a book about 30 years of looking for a cache and in the process found some of these marker/monuments and couldn't take them to the end. Never read it, I heard it's good, but I doubt I'll get around to ever buying it. When you write books about a subject you tend to get opinionated in public chat, the problem is , he's getting too old to go after any of this or try a new thing. It's much easier just to defend what he knows didn't work and argue what he feels likely won't based on his book. If anyone stands to have financial gain from putting out information, it's him, from book sales.

Dilithi , the Cherokee warrior, is just former JudyH, and you can find pictures she posted of herself with a bag of pot in the front seat of a vehicle on another treasure website. I have no idea what her interest is here, although she indicated on the other site she was related to "T-minder2" (Rog. S) here, perhaps his estranged daughter (I won't post the full name and respect some level of privacy, but you know who that is if you read forums much. It just makes it not so searchable.). Shes also likes Zinfandel, chocolate and razzing people.

The sentinels don't need to post, and they likely never have, on these forums it's human nature for people to come and oppose things they don't want to believe or agree with because they feel you are insulting their intelligence when it's in print. They will do the sentinels work for them. As far as other treasure hunters posting wrong information who are actually done with treasure hunting, they feel the need to get all their info out so you can take up where they left off, which makes it so all the time they spend wasn't a total waste.

An Interesting statement which seems to me is being fulfilled- " As history has shown, "every original idea is first ridiculed, then vigorously attacked, and finally taken for granted."" - that's from sdfcia's book, right out of the introduction. You can read a few pages on amazon before you buy.

Last edited:

Chadeaux

Gold Member
Sep 13, 2011
Southeast Arkansas
Detector(s) used
Ace 250
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
"(This is dedicated to the young treasure hunters who have tried but cant get any of this information through any other sources)" -Sandy1 posted this on post #1.

Sdcfia and Dilithi are far from sentinels you guys. sdfcia wrote a book about 30 years of looking for a cache and in the process found some of these marker/monuments and couldn't take them to the end. Never read it, I heard it's good, but I doubt I'll get around to ever buying it. When you write books about a subject you tend to get opinionated in public chat, the problem is , he's getting too old to go after any of this or try a new thing. It's much easier just to defend what he knows didn't work and argue what he feels likely won't based on his book. If anyone stands to have financial gain from putting out information, it's him, from book sales.

Dilithi , the Cherokee warrior, is just former JudyH, and you can find pictures she posted of herself with a bag of pot in the front seat of a vehicle on another treasure website. I have no idea what her interest is here, although she indicated she was related to Roger Snow on the other website, perhaps his estranged daughter. Shes like Zinfandel, chocolate and razzing people.

The sentinels don't need to post, and they likely never have, on these forums it's human nature for people to come and oppose things they don't want to believe or agree with because they feel you are insulting their intelligence when it's in print. They will do the sentinels work for them. As far as other treasure hunters posting wrong information who are actually done with treasure hunting, they feel the need to get all their info out so you can take up where they left off, which makes it so all the time they spend wasn't a total waste.

An Interesting statement which seems to me is being fulfilled- " As history has shown, "every original idea is first ridiculed, then vigorously attacked, and finally taken for granted."" - that's from sdfcia's book, right out of the introduction. You can read a few pages on amazon before you buy.

Interesting information Quinoa.

Do you remember the name of his book?

EDIT:

Is that the same JudyH who has removed all of her previous posts?

Last edited:

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009

Very interesting information quinoa. That definitely explains a lot.

" As history has shown, "every original idea is first ridiculed, then vigorously attacked, and finally taken for granted.""

The statement is 1000% true.... I take back what I said about not believing EVERYTHING he says.

Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Dilithi , the Cherokee warrior, is just former JudyH, and you can find pictures she posted of herself with a bag of pot in the front seat of a vehicle on another treasure website. I have no idea what her interest is here, although she indicated on the other site she was related to "T-minder2" (Rog. S) here, perhaps his estranged daughter (I won't post the full name and respect some level of privacy, but you know who that is if you read forums much. It just makes it not so searchable.). Shes also likes Zinfandel, chocolate and razzing people.

Don't forget I'm in cahoots with the Pope...I really liked that one. :icon_thumright:

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
I absolutely believe that the Sentinels Do post on treasure hunting websites in order to create doubt and misdirection about treasure hunting signs/markers and are trying to convince people that there are no treasures to be found/recovered, as well as saying that there was no kings code, even though it is very evident across most of the USA.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
I absolutely believe that the Sentinels Do post on treasure hunting websites in order to create doubt and misdirection about treasure hunting signs/markers and are trying to convince people that there are no treasures to be found/recovered, as well as saying that there was no kings code, even though it is very evident across most of the USA.

Sandy1, I agree with you completely on that statement. Do you believe that now that you brought the true information out on this subject and now for the first time in history it's been shared with the world, that perhaps the powers that be are quietly implementing some type of strategy to counter people from making recoveries?

What are your thoughts on this?

Thanks in advance.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions