A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

zighourat

Greenie
Sep 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Zighourat,Why do you think that the Spanish and Jesuits who buried treasures in North and South America would be the same people who buried treasure in your country?
In my opinion, it is largely the same. For example, the similarity between Iranian and American rock art, or the relationship between civilizations and empires, is one way of transferring knowledge, for example.In your opinion, is the mathematical physics of physics different in Iran and the United States. Nay, maybe it is a little more advanced, but the principle is the same. The ancient world was in the realm of a maximum of three great empires that extended its civilization to all its geography And shared.

Please comment on what you know. tank you.

zighourat

Greenie
Sep 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo_2017-09-12_20-58-16.jpg photo_2017-09-12_20-58-55.jpg photo_2017-09-12_20-59-06.jpg photo_2017-09-12_20-59-17.jpg photo_2017-09-12_20-59-28.jpg photo_2017-09-12_20-59-42.jpg photo_2017-09-12_20-59-55.jpg photo_2017-09-12_21-00-11.jpg photo_2017-09-12_21-00-20.jpg photo_2017-09-12_21-00-39.jpg photo_2017-09-12_21-00-52.jpg photo_2017-09-12_21-01-03.jpg photo_2017-09-12_21-01-11.jpg

Images above and to the right and left of the above cliffs

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In my opinion, it is largely the same. For example, the similarity between Iranian and American rock art, or the relationship between civilizations and empires, is one way of transferring knowledge, for example.In your opinion, is the mathematical physics of physics different in Iran and the United States. Nay, maybe it is a little more advanced, but the principle is the same. The ancient world was in the realm of a maximum of three great empires that extended its civilization to all its geography And shared.

Please comment on what you know. tank you.

That may all be relative, but still, one would have to know about the
empire(s), & of the specific entity, their potential treasure code(s),
to be able to try and interpret, what may have been left at a site.

The marks, markers, & other things undoubtedly vary considerably,
by the different various kinds of peoples, that would have cached
treasure. Even here in the US, as well as another continent, there
is a lot more than the relevance of physics, & such as the culture,
reasons to store something of substantial value, motives, codes.

Even if the rock art is similar, who made it and why, would have
to be known, in order to start ciphering something left, other than
just for the purpose of art. Like say perhaps the travelers from one
continent to another, used similar images to leave a sort of record,
whether art or historically, or for a way to be able to find the way back
to something, like clues on a map. Even better yet, an established code.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Zighourat, If you have the same shaped rocks as we do, such as hearts turtles A-Frame rocks shaft signs then please post those.

But even then there is a reason that the treasures were left behind here due to Mexico and other countries defeating Spain, so why would the Spanish and Jesuits leave treasures buried in your country? Another question is what type of treasures do you think would be still buried in your country gold silver etc.

So basically I am asking who buried the treasures and why they would still be buried.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
RH, this could be a pointer to take you to the next buried marker, but personally I would be using equipment at this point, since you say you have an aura and a crisscross spot is the aura in the direction the rock is pointing?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Something that I have really not addressed is arrow rocks,these single shaped rocks near treasure areas will be pointing in every direction, sometimes they are pointing into a crevice or towards some big boulder, but they are never pointing to an important dig spot because they are just enticers trying to send you all over the place, the important lines have 2 rocks making an alignment or sometimes just a triangle.
So single pointer rocks above ground are not even worth your time to look at.

Here is a carved arrow rock that is an enticer.

1 (9).JPG

Here is the same arrow rock, Notice the half circle of rocks below the arrow rock , just another enticer saying dig in this circle.

1 (8).JPG

Enticers are everywhere around a treasure vault. This is why its important to weed out all the BS markers and just look for the shaft sign, A-frame, triangle, heart, turtle and two rock alignments and verify those with measurements.

The only time a pointer rock is helpful is to find another more important sign other than that they are never used to point to a dig spot.

zighourat

Greenie
Sep 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1]Have you not read and heard about the civilization of the Medes, Mana, Urartu, Kasyan, Achaemenid, Sassanid, Parthian, Elamite, and other empires, including Timurid?
Our ancestors buried valuable property to preserve their property from war and plunder, whether government or capitalists, or soldiers and commanders were tempted to take troops during wartime or their wages.
Ancient treasures in our area, including silver jewelry and ... Are you unaware of the historical objects of this region.

zighourat

Greenie
Sep 11, 2017
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
photo_2017-09-13_18-01-15.jpg

Or I have taken the image of this triangle sign. Where is your treasure this sgin in your opinion?

Last edited:

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Sandy1 Post 1700

What is the closest that you have captured good treasure auras?
Is a half mile the best distance for catching the treasure auras in photos--as a compromise between
easily viewing them and having several caches in a photo so you can catch one of them flashing?

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Barton, I would say after doing more testing of distances that a half mile is really optimal for catching auras, this gives you enough mountain to catch any stray areas that may have treasure, but more important than that it gets you back far enough for the aura to be complete, what I mean by this is that when you get too close to the treasure sometimes the aura will only be a partial (popping out anywhere around the treasure area)which makes it much harder to get a good pinpointable full aura location to search.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Zighourat, The Eagle and turtle are markers we have here as well as the triangle, Have you measured the triangle?

Who do you think carved your markers?

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Zig, In this picture there is an indentation on the ground. This area I circled in purple looks sunked in. There are also 3 alignments coming in to that spot. I circled the alignments in red.

I circled what appears to be a maned lion head on the ground in yellow, the head is looking toward one of the alignments rocks, also the little owl rock next to the maned lion head is telling you to use the owl shaped boulder as an alignment as well. I circled the alignment owl in black.

Another possibility is that the lion head and small rock next to it are also used as an alignment toward the sunked in spot I circled in purple.

Check the sunked in spot as that could be where the treasure is buried.

Attachments

• more alignments.jpg
    more alignments.jpg
    208.8 KB · Views: 136
  • more alignments - Copy.jpg
    more alignments - Copy.jpg
    198.1 KB · Views: 104
  • more alignments 2.jpg
    more alignments 2.jpg
    240.7 KB · Views: 112
Last edited:

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Sandy1]Have you not read and heard about the civilization of the Medes, Mana, Urartu, Kasyan, Achaemenid, Sassanid, Parthian, Elamite, and other empires, including Timurid?
Our ancestors buried valuable property to preserve their property from war and plunder, whether government or capitalists, or soldiers and commanders were tempted to take troops during wartime or their wages.
Ancient treasures in our area, including silver jewelry and ... Are you unaware of the historical objects of this region.

Zighourat, I am familiar with those cultures and the relationship they have here in the Americas. There are others on the forum who are as well, unfortunately several of them no longer post here due to the enmity shown them by a few others. I would seek the older posts of Old Dog, Oroblanco, and Springfield...as well as posts on the Ancients by Dog, the treasure hunter, Kanabite, Sdcfia and others, for the information you seek.

You might want to start a thread on this subject, yourself. It's a very interesting topic and sure to garner the attention it deserves if you remove it to a more "out of the box" environment. Good luck, and I look forward to more of your posts. :icon_thumleft:

Here are a few examples of what I believe to be this culture's influence ( not to mention the countless examples of similarities in Armenian/Urartian and Native American rock art. ).....

Seated Man.jpg

Bearded man carving, photo from member Leones Corazon

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...4-land-ophir-ancients-ones-2.html#post1338362

indexCAX1NOHV.jpg

Bearded man carving, photo from member Old Dog

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/t...4-land-ophir-ancients-ones-2.html#post1338621

And from the same thread....

480191_487987894609298_338478415_n.jpg

1011069_487990797942341_484691894_n.jpg 1005407_488294984578589_930463823_n.jpg 17b2e684581eb7b851773639f35e40c0.jpg

And may I add that it's with much sadness that I've watched the wanton destruction of that culture's history by those bent on wiping them from the historical record and their rightful place on this earth we all share.

Gabriel Maza

Apr 25, 2016
Sinaloa
Detector(s) used
garret 350 and Gemini 3
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Hello friends, I have taken some photos at a point that I am following, leave the camera and only reach to take 400 photos, with intervals of 10 seconds.

On two occasions in the same area you can see a brightness in the dark area, in that area are pure stones.

I am not 100% sure that it is an aura, but it draws attention to me appearing in the same area

1.JPG

3.JPG

2.JPG

In other of the photo you see a kind of eye in the sky

UFO.JPG

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Hey sandy,

Did you ever get a chance to do any measuring,
there in your huge outside sand box? Jus' curios.

There's some rock art, that doesn't look Spanish,
as we have discussed before. Some used later on.

No I haven't been out due to rain

However I did set up one of my cameras today (as the sun was out in between the clouds)and I actually caught a really great aura.

Sorry G no auras in those pics.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
No I haven't been out due to rain

However I did set up one of my cameras today (as the sun was out in between the clouds)and I actually caught a really great aura.

Sorry G no auras in those pics.

Good to hear you got outside ta' that massive sandbox,
out in the great wide open, under the skies of blue heh heh.

Speaking of which, did you happen across any rats?

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Latest Discussions