A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Its that time of year pretty soon they will be out in the day as it cools off a bit, right now they are out at night while its cool out.

RockHopper2

Nov 22, 2009
Fletcher, OK
IMGP0201.JPG There is an aura coming from the left and right side of the tree's on the hill, Have to zoom photo. All their favorite signs are there including crocodiles. Rocky

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
RockHopper2 post 1733

To me your rock looks like an arrow head. I think as an Arrow Head it gives direction.
MY hunch would be you now need distance--so is there a chiseled line or letter on your stone?
Or is there a stone marker / Spanish Marker directly in line with the direction it points?
Or another thought that just occurred to me is it did in fact give you direction and distance already--
The direction is not where it points--but to the closest cardinal point--ie N,E,S, W--
The distance is the next stone as you travel on the N. S, E, W --true--line.

These are just some possible ideas I have thrown out which may help you.
Barton

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Barton you need to go back and reread what I said about the arrowhead, these are enticers and are meant to lead you away from the treasures and into places the people who made them want you to go, only in some cases do they lead you to another marker but even then they will be connected with a second marker, such as looking through a shaft sign to see a pointer pointing at another marker.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
View attachment 1494227 There is an aura coming from the left and right side of the tree's on the hill, Have to zoom photo. All their favorite signs are there including crocodiles. Rocky

This is a great example of how an aura is disconnected from the rest of the aura due to the bubble it creates and is showing just a small part of it, in order to catch the rest of the aura you would have to take the picture much further back.

I understand in your area its a huge problem due to the trees and that really is too bad since it is obvious the markers are there for the treasures to be there.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
This is a great example of how an aura is disconnected from the rest of the aura due to the bubble it creates and is showing just a small part of it, in order to catch the rest of the aura you would have to take the picture much further back.

I understand in your area its a huge problem due to the trees and that really is too bad since it is obvious the markers are there for the treasures to be there.

Maybe it would be better, possibly, if another shot
caught the aura from another angle(s), to get either
the whole aura bubble, & a better view of the spot?

I know you don't have this problem where you are,
just thinking there may be a way to work around it,
for those that live where there's a lot of trees, brush.
There are places, that may not even be possible.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
No matter how many angles, there is really no better solution than getting back to around the half mile area.

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
No matter how many angles, there is really no better solution than getting back to around the half mile area.

Sandy1, I have been waiting eagerly to see your pic of the other Aura you captured.... Thanks for sharing and continuing to provide evidence and instruction even a year after you posted your guide. I am very grateful for all that you do my friend.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Rocky. I will say this, I have taken tens of thousands of shots at a specific aura spot (one I already caught) and could never duplicate it again, these auras are very rare and when you do catch a good one don't expect to repeat it again.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Sandy1, I have been waiting eagerly to see your pic of the other Aura you captured.... Thanks for sharing and continuing to provide evidence and instruction even a year after you posted your guide. I am very grateful for all that you do my friend.
Thanks for asking.

Here is the aura I caught yesterday around 2pm from about a mile out (this picture is zoomed in) also I cropped this picture down, it had twice this amount of mountain in the original picture.

1 (5).JPG

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Indeep, great job, I was wondering if anybody would notice that, the small light slightly down to the left of the large aura and the one slightly up to the right are auras as well, I will try to crop down the pictures before and after to show you guys here in a bit.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Here are the pictures before, during and after the auras. I have left the entire mountain that I got in the shots so you guys can see how much mountain you can capture at a mile out even while being zoomed in.

Make sure to view these in an overlapping viewer so one picture is replaced directly over the last picture.(this is the only way to see when each aura appears and disappears) Also Notice that the three auras are not in the first picture then they all appear in the middle picture and are gone by the last picture. These shots are taken in 10 second intervals.

1 (4).JPG 1 (5).JPG 1 (6).JPG

Last edited:

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread