A GUIDE TO VAULT TREASURE HUNTING (Condensed)

Jan 16, 2011
By, By Have fun.
Detector(s) used
Time to move on. Good luck everyone .
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
View attachment 1493851 View attachment 1493852 View attachment 1493853 View attachment 1493854 View attachment 1493855 View attachment 1493856 View attachment 1493857

These are also examples of treasury symbols and signs in this area

You can see more by searching the word below in google.

نمادها و نشانه های دفینه و گنجینه

Zighourat, here is a link from one of my old threads that may prove helpful to you. Scroll down to my post #20.

http://www.treasurenet.com/forums/treasure-marks-signs/421228-artemis-site-you-go-girl-2.html

Your carving of the cross on the box, is similar in design to the symbols in my post.

Last edited:

orangeman

Jan 15, 2014
Great picture sandy. First thing looked for was other auras. Then looked for why you chose that mountain to try. The profile of a face is what caught my eye. The shape of the horizon line. Thanks for sharing.

Ditlihi

Banned
Aug 20, 2016
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

mdog

Bronze Member
Mar 22, 2011
That is an Excellent thread, Mdog! Thank you for the link, I had never seen it. :icon_thumright:

You are very welcome. Springfield had an excellent thread about the turtle and snake symbols, but it was moved, or deleted. I'd like to see that thread again. :occasion14:

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
Great picture sandy. First thing looked for was other auras. Then looked for why you chose that mountain to try. The profile of a face is what caught my eye. The shape of the horizon line. Thanks for sharing.

O, The main reasons why I chose this hill for catching auras is due to the Large stone Owl next to the man made vertical line as well as the lit up rock face.

Here is the owl and man made vertical line which I had shown before(the owl boulder is near the top left side of the line)

1 (53).JPG

Here is a closeup of the same owl, the marker is a two in one marker, the head of the owl is a complete duck going to the right.

1 (54).JPG

Here is the Lit up marker.

1 (83).JPG

And here is the picture of the auras in relationship with the lit up rock and owl/duck markers, there are many more storages on this same mountain.
Circled in the Far left is the lit up rock which is dark now as it only shines in the morning sunlight, the middle circle is the Owl next to the man made vertical line and you can see the auras to the right.

1 (5).JPG

Last edited:

sdcfia

Silver Member
Sep 28, 2014
Primary Interest:
Other
You are very welcome. Springfield had an excellent thread about the turtle and snake symbols, but it was moved, or deleted. I'd like to see that thread again. :occasion14:

Yes, dog, there was some provocative discussion in that thread. The thread was just - POOF! - gone one morning, thanks to the whining of some religious kook who complained to the mods. Not a word from the mods ever passed on to me beforehand. I'm not in the habit of saving all my posts, so that material is flat out gone for good.

OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
On that mountain area post 1794 there is just the one lit up rock, there is another lit up rock about another mile down the mountain range, the lit up rocks are few and far between because they mark a storage area, usually they put them just below peaks but that last one is an oddball.

Here is the next lit up one about a mile from the one in post 1794

1 (81).JPG

Last edited:

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
You cannot catch a complete aura when you get too close.

sandy1,

Yes I understand, as you must know, about
being too close, and will keep that in mind.
I realize theoretical, and practical do differ.
Thanks for the advice & positive discussion.

Though some go on about threads that were
undoubtedly very interesting, which is a shame
to have been lost, & would be very nice restored.
It's really very doubtful that the info led anyone to
the kind of potential treasures, that your info does.

You know you've done a lot right, and are continuing
to, when there's supposed TH's posting on your stuff,
acting like it's not impolite & or doesn't matter if they
are less than desirable, in good manners. It happens,
but you have to wonder if those kind have ever done
anything, other than more of the same boring things.

Thanks for everything you've done. You have made
some of, if not all the very best contributions, to The
Topic of Spanish Treasures. That can actually get the
diligent, persistent hunter into the fun stuff. We will
succeed, Thanks To You! Not because of rudesters
that apparently are lacking in class, and show it off.

I realize you've never needed anyone's approval,
and feel that your generosity, and practical info,
is so far beyond others, and is easy to learn.

Thanks Always Amigo, You're The Best! :thumbsup:

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
In treasure hunting, I think that people who want to work on and find a treasure should have the opportunity to actually accomplish that goal, and the only way that can happen is if valuable treasure information is shared with everybody.

Crosse De Sign

Gold Member
Jun 19, 2013
~: Ancient Sacred Spirit Lands Of Our Fathers' :~
Detector(s) used
White's MXT ~ TM800 ~
Primary Interest:
Other
In treasure hunting, I think that people who want to work on and find a treasure should have the opportunity to actually accomplish that goal, and the only way that can happen is if valuable treasure information is shared with everybody.

Excellent, My Friend! :thumbsup:

I hope you are, and will be rewarded,
for your diligent, positive attitude.
Don't get any better than that... :sunny:

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Is it possible for a treasure/metal to be in the ground and absorbing heat throughout the summer, then start to release that heat when ambient temperatures drop, thereby creating a cloud of fog directly above?

AIORIA

Apr 1, 2009
Is it possible for a treasure/metal to be in the ground and absorbing heat throughout the summer, then start to release that heat when ambient temperatures drop, thereby creating a cloud of fog directly above?

That sounds interesting miboje. The only thing is that metal quickly absorbs the heat or cold from the surrounding ground so the effect you speak of would probably only last for a very short while (if it happened at all) and also would be very dependent on the depth at which the metal it is buried at, as the temperature is much lower the deeper you go when compared to the first few feet from the surface.

I could be wrong, but there's no testing that's been done to confirm or not if this effect you speak of has any validation. I'm not discounting it, simply saying that in my opinion the effect wouldn't last long if it did happen and the metal would have to buried close to the surface.

Last edited:
OP
OP
sandy1

sandy1

Bronze Member
Aug 11, 2010
Primary Interest:
Other
They seem to be pretty sure the light flashes in your link are in the upper atmosphere not on the ground, but if that one over south america is a treasure that would be one hell of a find, and there are plenty of treasures down there.

miboje

Mar 21, 2016
Detector(s) used
Garrett GTA 1000 PowerMaster
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
That sounds interesting miboje. The only thing is that metal quickly absorbs the heat or cold from the surrounding ground so the effect you speak of would probably only last for a very short while (if it happened at all) and also would be very dependent on the depth at which the metal it is buried at, as the temperature is much lower the deeper you go when compared to the first few feet from the surface.

I could be wrong, but there's no testing that's been done to confirm or not if this effect you speak of has any validation. I'm not discounting it, simply saying that in my opinion the effect wouldn't last long if it did happen and the metal would have to buried close to the surface.
Thank you, Aioria. That makes perfect sense.

Barton

Apr 21, 2005
Abiquiu, NM
Detector(s) used
What ever is needed for the project I am working on--I am a cache hunter
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
A warning about buying Pulse Star inventory--

The inventory of Pulse Star Metal Detectors is ( in my opinion ) rapidly disappearing!!

If you need the Pulse Star --for it's deep detecting ability--do NOT wait--order it now!
I have been in touch with 4 pulse star dealers ( from the Pulse Star web site )
and 3 of the four can not get in inventory.

One person I talked to at Kellico would NOT order items when I tried a week ago.
This week at Kellico I got a woman whom would order the 2 X 2 meter search coil for me--
--no idea when delivery will be--refused to order the 12 volt car charger and the 26 foot
universal search coil as she said they are no longer made!!

Anyone is welcome to correct me if I am wrong--getting the 26' universal search coil wire loop
is a BXXXX---and getting any search coils is difficult.

Their is a person here whom has tested over $ 10,000 of different metal detectors with the options
( Garrett / fisher 2 box, ect ) on them and only the Pulse Star could detect any of the Cache
that Sandy1 is speaking of.

Barton

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread