A Happier THIRD Anniversary!

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Extended Sensory Perception, L-rod, Y-rod, pendulum, angle rods, wand.
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
This very nice couple lost the big diamond part of their engagement rings while doing yardwork and gardening about a week ago. Understandingly they have been extremely stressed out over the loss. Her hands were wet washing dirt off her hands and moving yard tools around. She was scooping dirt and throwing it into the garden bed and afterwards noticed part of the ring was gone. When I spoke with him/her she thought the ring could be between the garden and shed further east in the yard. As we made arrangements to meet today she mentioned it was their 3rd anniversary today and wouldn't it be nice to find the missing ring.
I agreed to come by and before I arrived they re-inacted what they thought happened by throwing a silver ring with gemstones in the general trajectory of where she thought the white gold ring went. So now I had 2 rings to find!
We all searched along the fence and nothing came up so I started in the garden and right away the silver ring revealed itself!
They were amazed and felt this was giving us hope the gold ring would be found as they said they searched the garden bed and nothing came up. I visually extended the line from where she was standing over and past the silver ring and started my grid search. Nothing in the garden but just outside the garden 20 feet from the silver ring I got a clear +14 on my MXT meter I knew from past searches this was the range of where this type of ladies white gold registers at! Using my Garrett carrot I scanned and got a nice tight spot and the vibration of the pinpointer said look here! Under the grass this really pretty and sentimental ring shined upward at me! As you can see they both were so relieved at having the ring back and can move forward with happiness as the wedding is planned for spring 2019! As for today tho I strongly suggested a celebration!
And in fact should celebrate all month! :occasion14: :headbang:

Jon
RFclntnTwpWhtAuAsIs8-11-18.jpg RFclntnTwpWhtAuVert8-11-18.jpg RFclntnTwpWhtAu_AgTestRng8-11-18.jpg RFclntnTwpWhtAu2_8-11-18.jpg RFclntnTwpWhtAu3Crop8-11-18.jpg RFclntnTwpBothRngs8-11-18.jpg RFclntnTwpWhtAu8-11-18.jpg

Last edited:
Upvote 15

dirtdigginfool

Silver Member
Mar 8, 2014
south central ohio
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
At Pro At Max
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great way to save the day! I was just admiring that...coil? you're utilizing, now that's interesting in itself. Why you being shy with the black blob over ur mug? Got an open warrant? Lol...congrats Teleprospector, that's one happy couple..Ddf.

BigWaveDave

Gold Member
Nov 22, 2013
Mountain Maryland
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett AT Pro, AT Max, Minelab
Equinox 800
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
Why pose for a photo, then edit yourself out?

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's MXT, Garrett Ultra GTA 500, AT Gold, SCUBA Detector Pro Headhunter, Tesoro Sidewinder, Stingray, 2 box-TF900, Fisher TW-6
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Great way to save the day! I was just admiring that...coil? you're utilizing, now that's interesting in itself. Why you being shy with the black blob over ur mug? Got an open warrant? Lol...congrats Teleprospector, that's one happy couple..Ddf.

Hi Thank you!
It's the bigfoot for Whites detectors, Tesoro sells one but it works a bit differently when you pinpoint, still covers 18" sweep tho. Nope just a half warrant! lol
Jon

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Rookster

Gold Member
Nov 24, 2013
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, F75Ltd., AT PRO, Garrett pointer
Primary Interest:
Cache Hunting
Congrats on the finds.:icon_thumright:

Trezurehunter

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Illinois / Oklahoma
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Minelab Equinox 800 - Fisher CZ 5
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice job on taking the time to help. I'm sure their anniversary will be happier.

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Oct 5, 2014
Massachusetts
๐Ÿฅ‡ Banner finds
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Garrett: AT Pro, AT Gold & Infinium; Minelab: Explorer SE, II; Simplex; Tesoro: Tejon & Outlaw; White's: V3i
Primary Interest:
Relic Hunting
Congratualtions on the find/return...Great Job! :occasion14:

OP
OP
teleprospector

teleprospector

Silver Member
Jul 8, 2007
The Motor City
๐Ÿ† Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread