A Kansas Day

stoney56

Gold Member
Oct 4, 2004
Oklahoma
Burdie, Evy, and I got out for a beautiful day of hunting in spite of the prarie winds. We were able to make a few finds but best of all, renew friendships after a long winter. Burdie's big find was a WWII deuce and a 1/2. I think it overloaded his xterra. :wink: He also found an interesting bullet. I think Evy's wanting to challenge Gypsy's Queen of Rust title. ;D All I found were some shotgun shell bases (kept reading as IH's) and part of a cabinet tag. :(

S3011724.JPG

S3011737.JPG
2 1/2 ton Army Dump Truck w/seats in back
S3011738.JPG
another
S3011740.JPG
dash plate
DCAM0077.JPG
bullet base
DCAM0078.JPG
bullet
S3011726.JPG
Evy's Finds
DCAM0080.JPG
tag

Thanks for looking. HH!

Upvote 0
Gypsy can be the RUST QUEEN, but I will be the IRON QUEEN lol :icon_queen:

There is more than enough out there!

Glad you guys got together,but best of all,happy to see Burdie back on the hunt.Nice finds,and don't give it a thought that you didn't invite me along.

Nice digs, good story,

HH

looks like y'all has a great day, wish I could have been there. maybe next time

Sniffer

WS, you'll have to have a chat w/Burdie. Guess he forgot the invitations. It was kind of like a wedding....Do you...? I said I do...next thing we knew, we were in Caldwell. LOL

Thanks USMC...heck of a rifle cartridge.

Nick...maybe the landowner would trade it for some cookies. :wink:

Thanks lonewolf. Glad to see ya back. HH

Sniffer, here's to fingers crossed for the next time.

Hey Sniffer and WD did you guys forget the standing invitation I gave you guys at the CTH. If I am home your allways welcome to come down and hunt. :icon_sunny: Stoney don't forget to feed those alligators cheese cake.
That truck ID at 420+ ??? Thanks for a fun day Evy and Stoney. Hopefully I will spend less time resting and more time hunting soon.
Burdie

:wave: Hey ya'll! Sounds like you had a great time today! Those pictures sure make me miss ya though. :sad5:

Great that you could get out and hunt! Looks like a beautiful day there today.

Congrats on those finds! Miss ya! Nana :)

Allen, Burdie found it. The way he told it, the signal went BEEP! LOL

Nana, we were thinking of you too. :thumbsup:

Burdie, not a problem. :wink:

Stan I also enjoyed the time you and I sat and visited! The truck I thouight was a super cool find!

I knew gettin that pic of the two of you someone would think about how much more you all were missed! :icon_sunny: Gee it was a fun day!

I was a little busy removing a couple of walls, but, the weather will get better so we'll have another chance

Sniffer

Thats true at least were not to much farther! Just a nice little drive and everytime we go see him we see the herd of deer, just a little wys south!

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread

Back