All Treasure Hunting
Upvote 0

aarthrj3811

Gold Member
Apr 1, 2004
Northern Nevada
Detector(s) used
Dowsing Rods and a Ranger Tell Examiner
Find out the following.....Who owns the property? If it is claimed do you have permission to mine. If it is forest service land learn their rules. Try to stay legal and the gold is yours..

goldinmypan

Apr 18, 2006
Ventura, CA
Detector(s) used
LST
I would think that if you have been invited to a property then the rules will be set by whoever did the inviting.

Hoser John

Gold Member
Mar 22, 2003
Redding,Calif.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
1st off your in washington state so you go by the federal mining laws first,forest service ,Blm or state,then your fish and game regs, and criminal law follows.Something just doesn't ring true with your 1st statement followed by up owner invite?? Opposite info completely.If ya claim jump or go on someones private property thats criminal mineral tresspass and grand theft--you could be shot,sued,jailed or flat @ss disappear.John ;D

OP
OP
USTiger

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
well the Owner is my Brother in Law... and i was just wondering if it is legal then to Get gold from HIS propety,

USTiger

djui5

Bronze Member
May 22, 2006
Mesa, AZ
Detector(s) used
None
Primary Interest:
Prospecting
USTiger said:
well the Owner is my Brother in Law... and i was just wondering if it is legal then to Get gold from HIS propety,

USTiger

Only if he gives you permission ;D

OP
OP
USTiger

USTiger

Apr 30, 2006
Vancouver - WA
Detector(s) used
Ace 150
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
gives me permission!!! He invited me.. hehe to find the gold.

USTiger

rvdsr

Greenie
Dec 19, 2004
sebastian.florida
Detector(s) used
X-cal & 1280x
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
AS LONG AS YOUR JUST SAMPLING AROUND YOUR OK ITS WHEN YOU BRING IN THE BIG GUNS[dredges & back hoes) YOU CAN GET INTO TROUBLE....rvdsr.

S

stefen

Lets look at it this way: if I'm invited to have dinner and eat what is placed before me...then its mine.

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread