Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Went back to the yard that darkness drove me from yesterday and finished covering it today. Found a 1951 Washington Quarter, 1963-D Roosie, 1936 Buffalo, 1977 Caribou Canadian Quarter and also 12 wheaties, the oldest being 1924. For those who ignore the pull tab signals....the buffalo nickle registered pull tab the whole time, which is why I dig ALL signals. HH!!!

Attachments

• 112406.JPG
    112406.JPG
    27.5 KB · Views: 492
Upvote 0
T

TreasureTales

Nice haul. Yep, the truly great metal detectorists will dig ALL targets. They get a ton of junk, but they also find the great stuff. It's hard work, but often worthwhile. Good work, Mainedigger.

SHERMANVILLE ILLINOIS

Gold Member
May 22, 2005
Primary Interest:
Other
"Went back to the yard that darkness
drove me from yesterday"

Really good intro ;)

Some very nice coin finds. Silver is always
nice.

have a good un.................

Mirage

Silver Member
Sep 16, 2005
Cleveland, OH
Dude, I will only dig those pull tab signals when I have a chance for a Buffalo nickel or a gold ring. But I think anyplace you dig would qualify as a dig all site. ;D Great finds my man.

Mirage

DigDugNY

Bronze Member
Aug 19, 2006
New York
Detector(s) used
Minelab Excalibur 2, Fisher F75, XP Deus
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting

cheffer

Sep 17, 2004
Western Mass
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
XP Deus, Fisher 1275 LTD, Fisher 1265, Fisher 1270, Tesoro Vaquero
Primary Interest:
Metal Detecting
nice mix there, way to go ;)

lonewolfe

Gold Member
Feb 14, 2005
West Michigan
🥇 Banner finds
Detector(s) used
A stick with a box at one end and a round thing on the other.
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
Nice "variety"!

groundfisher

Mar 27, 2005
Merrill,Wi.
Nice job on the silver.The days may be shorter but I'm just thankful the weather is still nice enough to get out in.More often than not the ground is usually frozen or snow covered.Enjoy it while you can. Best of luck and HH!

Mike95inNJ

Bronze Member
Nov 2, 2006
New Jersey
Detector(s) used
Troy Shadow X5, Minelab Musketeer Advantage
Nice diggins' there. I agree about the digging it all. I don't have any meter or readout on my Classic II. I know it's sounds pretty good. I dig it all except for the iron unless it's a old site.
Good going,Mike in NJ

bootstrap vinn

Apr 25, 2006
Central Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210x Fisher 1236x2 Fisher 1225x
Nice finds maine digger, Save some of that silver for me.Today was the last day of Maine's hunting season and now that it's over I gotta get back out there before the ground freezes up & scoff up some more silver before you get it all!lol Bootstrap

OP
OP
Mainedigger

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bootstrap vinn said:
Nice finds maine digger, Save some of that silver for me.Today was the last day of Maine's hunting season and now that it's over I gotta get back out there before the ground freezes up & scoff up some more silver before you get it all!lol Bootstrap

Ahhh..but there are still 2 more weeks of blackpowder season....:) My tag is already filled so I don;t have to worry about deciding which I will do....:)

Ridley

Bronze Member
Jan 6, 2004
North Carolina
Detector(s) used
White's Classic SLII and the E series DFX and the Minelab ExplorerII
Pull tabs and nickels mean there's probably a gold ring nearby. Dig everything!

Ridley

bootstrap vinn

Apr 25, 2006
Central Maine
Detector(s) used
Fisher 1210x Fisher 1236x2 Fisher 1225x
Maine digger,got mine wednesday 8) lil' bro got his thankgiving, ;Dbeen too busy with hangin, skinnin' and carvin' to go out but maybe tomorrow!And no,not the one in my avatar that was a couple years ago but 'tis the season.

OP
OP
Mainedigger

Mainedigger

Bronze Member
Sep 15, 2006
Maine
🏆 Honorable Mentions:
Detector(s) used
White's M6 & Prizm III
Primary Interest:
All Treasure Hunting
bootstrap vinn said:
Maine digger,got mine wednesday 8) lil' bro got his thankgiving, ;Dbeen too busy with hangin, skinnin' and carvin' to go out but maybe tomorrow!And no,not the one in my avatar that was a couple years ago but 'tis the season.

Congrats on getting your deer, and gorgeous buck in your avatar..I got mine Tues, crotch horn...and was up till 2 a.m. Friday night cutting it up and making hamburg and vacuum sealing it all...lot of work, but worth it...:)

Top Member Reactions

Users who are viewing this thread